Senior Clinical Specialist
- 605 3rd Ave, New York, NY 10158, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Informa Business Intelligence provides market intelligence, news and analysis, bespoke consulting services and industry events to millions of customers worldwide through online platforms and multimedia subscription services. We provide businesses, professionals, academics, scientists and governments with information so they can act, and ultimately make valuable and profitable decisions in a timely fashion. As a highly customer focused organization, we are constantly investing in our solutions and people and our new Product Specialist role is a testament to this dedication. The right candidate will receive a competitive compensation package with the opportunity to expand their career within an exciting and growing sector.
We currently have an opportunity for an ambitious Senior Clinical Product Specialist to join our world class Customer Success team and partner with our commercial team to promote a family of clinical solutions to the Biopharma Industry. This role has been designed to ensure maximum awareness and revenue generation within our target customers.
- Work as an arm of the Customer Success team to achieve renewals and new business targets
- Serve as a Clinical Product Specialist and educate the client to the value of Informa Pharma Intelligence clinical solutions
- Carry a sales target and paid commission for performance
- Help penetrate and develop new business from key targets within the Pharma and Biotech Industry
- Maintain and develop wide ranging relationships within portfolio of customers – understanding their needs
- Build strong internal relationships with sales managers; GTM; product management; consulting; marketing; editorial and client services to ensure customer feedback is received and is actioned
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the territory, marketplace and competitors
- 5-10 years' experience
- Highly competent from a technical perspective with a strong track record for demonstrating solutions to clinical operations and similar clients at Pharmaceutical & Biotech customers
- Experience collaborating with commercial team and other key internal departments
- Working knowledge of the global Pharmaceutical industry
- Customer oriented and results-driven
- Ability to articulate complex solutions in a simple and coherent manner
- Powerful verbal and written communication and experienced with customer-facing presentations
- Passionate, positive and enthusiastic
- A healthcare-oriented degree will be an advantage
- Willing to travel as needed
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.