- 240 Blackfriars Rd, London SE1 8NW, UK
Informa PLC is a leading international events, intelligence and scholarly research group.
Our purpose is to champion the specialist. Through hundreds of powerful brands, we work with businesses and professionals in specialist markets, providing the connections, intelligence and opportunities that help customers grow, do business, make breakthroughs and take better informed decisions. Informa is listed on London Stock Exchange and a member of FTSE 100, with over 11,000 colleagues working in more than 30 countries.
A Marketing Executive role working across the Vitafoods brand, including Vitafoods Europe, Vitafoods Asia and Vitafoods Insights to deliver multi-channel lead generation marketing campaigns targeting prospective exhibitors and sponsors.
Work with the Marketing Manager to develop a marketing strategy for the prospective exhibitor outreach and sponsorship campaigns for the Vitafoods events portfolio to raise awareness and generate quality leads for the sales team
Work with the commercial team to identify opportunities, create marketing campaigns that support revenue targets and create client facing reports
Support audience and event objectives/targets for Vitafoods Insights. Own the delivery process including sponsorship deliverables in terms of sold assets. Develop a nurture campaign for the target audience to generate sponsorship leads for the sales team
Use web analytics software to monitor performance of event websites and make recommendations for improvement
Manage and execute the email plan, optimise for best results
Build webpages and landing pages, monitor traffic
Support social media campaigns
Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns
Work with members of the marketing team to identify and deliver innovative effective multi-channel – integrated marketing campaigns that deliver event/customer objectives. Develop reporting templates or project management tools
Work cross-functionally with other team members to improve the customer experience, create a fully integrated customer journey linking digital, traditional and content marketing initiatives
Collaborate with internal Informa teams including sales, operations and content teams as well as agencies and other vendor partners.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in Marketing or Management
- Knowledge of CRM platform and systems, data segmentation, test and target within email campaigns and integration with wider marketing campaign cycle
- Previous experience with CMS platforms. Knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager and Eloqua is an advantage
- Previous experience of using design tools: eg. Canva, Turtl
- Experience of managing and developing effective email campaigns aimed to generate and retain quality audience for the brand
- Solid understanding of how to analyse campaign effectiveness, recreate successful multi-channel campaigns. Ability to analyse Campaign’s ROI and give recommendations to improve performance.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication, presentation, and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Business writing and presentations including excellent briefing capabilities
What we offer in return
A comeptitive salary
25 days annual leave (3 additional days at Christmas)
4 volunteering days annually
Day off for your birthday
Seasonal social and charitable events
Training and development
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.