Digital Marketing Manager
- Sheikh Zayed Rd - Trade CentreTrade Centre 2 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
We organise over 500 large-scale branded and transaction-oriented events in 14 specialist markets. These are typically not-to-be-missed annual events where buyers and sellers build relationships, see and show products and do business.
We also provide year-round online platforms where companies showcase their businesses and products and buyers conduct research, generating valuable leads, and we provide data and digital content that supports the flow of knowledge and transactions in markets.
Informa Markets brings together buyers and sellers, educates the market and keeps practitioners informed across a variety of industry sectors. With an early transition to online products, digital marketing has been a core part of the marketing team from the beginning.
This role requires a well-rounded digital marketer with expertise in outbound and inbound digital marketing campaigns. This candidate is analytics-led, always looking for opportunities to improve the digital strategy and raise the bar.
A strong stakeholder manager, the digital marketing manager must work closely with brand-aligned marketers to consistently improve results for web traffic engagement and conversion.
To contribute to the overall success of the marketing team through effective digital marketing strategies and successful implementation.
- Ownership and accountability for digital marketing strategy, including planning, implementation, management and optimisation for both inbound marketing and paid media
- Design and implementation of testing and optimisation strategies (including A/B testing, landing pages and CTA’s)
- Develops new and creative organic search growth strategies for each stage of a customer lifecycle, in accordance to the unique digital trends and platforms of various international markets
- Delivers on strategic KPIs by driving online traffic and ability to present these ongoing results in a regular update
- Benchmarks and sets new KPI targets to measure and elevate the performance of your digital marketing campaigns
- Development and implementation of link building strategies,
- Identifies evolving SEO practices and collaborates with internal stakeholders and external agencies to develop new cutting edge digital campaigns
- Understands their customers’ digital behaviour, through continual testing and reporting on channel and campaign performance, in order to optimise plans. This will include using Adobe Analytics or similar to spot issues and opportunities
- Line manage digital marketer/s in order to successfully implement campaign strategies
- Provide guidance, feedback and inspiration to line reports
ANALYSIS & INSIGHT
- Monitor campaign performance by producing relevant and timely reports
- Recommend changes to campaign execution based on data insights
- Share relevant insights with Senior Marketing Manager to drive revenues or pursue new opportunities
PLANNING & CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT
- Work with the marketing team to plan product marketing campaigns to meet strategic objectives – for exhibitions and digital products
- Monitor operational implementation plans and ensure adherence to deadlines (including Gantt charts, Time & Action Plans, Content Calendars, Budget Trackers)
- Assist marketing managers with the development of marketing budgets in line with plans and ensure digital elements of budget trackers are up to date
- Work with marketers to identify the target universe and key segments within the target universe
- Assist with the development of personas, value propositions and messaging for each of the key segments for each product
- Ensure that timely, relevant communications are sent through a full mix of digital channels and are optimised for each channel
- Significant experience in a digital marketing role to manager level
- Experience in using Eloqua, Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target
- Analytical and questioning mindset
- Solid experience of A/B web and email testing
- PPC and SEO experience
- Excellent time keeper, with ability to juggle multiple projects
- Self-motivating with strong ability to work both on independent projects and projects involving many stakeholders
- Proven experience of hitting digital channel KPIs
- Passion for digital marketing
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly, effectively and persuasively
- Database development and growth including segmentation and personalisation
- Deadline and target driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.