Marketing Operations Executive
- De Entree, 1101 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Informa PLC is a leading international events, intelligence and scholarly research group.
Our purpose is to champion the specialist. Through hundreds of powerful brands, we work with businesses and professionals in specialist markets, providing the connections, intelligence and opportunities that help customers grow, do business, make breakthroughs and take better informed decisions. Informa is listed on London Stock Exchange and a member of FTSE 100, with over 11,000 colleagues working in more than 30 countries.
Each of our five operating divisions has a distinct focus:
- Informa Connect aims to provide expert content you cannot Google, and access to specialist networks and communities, through major branded annual events and specialist digital communities and content services.
- Informa Intelligence provides specialist digital information and data products, consultancy and research services to over 25,000 business worldwide, helping companies make better informed decisions and gain competitive edge.
- Informa Markets creates global platforms for industries, specialist markets and customers to trade, innovate and grow, delivering over 550 events annually, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions.
- Informa Tech aims to inspire the global technology community to design, build and run a better digital world by providing research, media, training and events to specialist technology communities worldwide.
- Taylor & Francis commissions, curates, produces and publishes scholarly research and reference-led content in specialist subject areas, advancing research and enabling knowledge to be discovered and shared.
Informa Markets - Pharma
Senior Marketing Manager - Digital
The Marketing Operations Executive - Pharma will work closely with sales, marketing and product teams to ensure the planning and the timely fulfilment of deliverables. The role is right in the middle of the action, communicating with clients, planning for the launch of campaigns, briefing digital marketers and advising our sales teams.
This is a key role that has responsibility for the delivery of digital services sold to clients. We are currently seeing a significant increase in the demand for our digital products, which we expect to continue. We are committed to growing our digital solutions and making it a substantial revenue generating part of the business, which offers added value to our clients throughout the year.
- Manages the fulfilment of all digital products sold by sales, from planning to delivery and reporting
- Works with the marketing teams for the delivery of sold products and ensuring everything is delivered correctly and timely
- Manages the contracts, inventory and planners and uses project management tools to record and track all projects
- Manages the shared email folder and liaises with clients regarding product specifications and delivery deadlines
- Plays an active role in advising clients on how to improve campaign performance
- Supports sales with data selection and segmentation (datacards)
- Pro-actively supports clients and the sales team to solve issues in sales delivery
Qualities needed for culture fit:
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Experience in working in an international, matrix organization
- Comfortable in having direct conversations in writing or over the phone with clients
- A self-starter who embraces agile and experimental styles of working
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to quickly solve problems as they present as well as proactively identify and resolve potential issues to avoid escalation
Qualifications & Skills required:
- Experience in a similar Production, Inventory Management or Delivery role is preferred
- Degree/Diploma in business, marketing or communications, project management, business administration, business analytics etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills in English
- Strong time management, prioritization, and attention to quality and detail.
- Able to work efficiently and independently in a high-pressured matrixed environment that is constantly evolving.
- Skills in utilizing spreadsheets, project management tools, and presentation software. e.g. Smartsheet, Asana etc.
- Advanced experience with various systems; including, but not limited to, Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Google Analytics and Google Ad Manager.
- Experience with data management, data segmentation and data tools. e.g. Eloqua or equivalent desirable.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the country for which they are applying.
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
See how Informa handles your personal data when you apply for a job here