Sales Operations Executive
- De Entree, 1101 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Informa Markets creates platforms for industries and specialist markets to trade, innovate and grow. Through more than 450 international B2B brands, we provide opportunities to engage, experience and do business via live and virtual experiences, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions.
Informa Markets connects buyers and sellers and supports the flow of business and trade in over a dozen specialist markets.
Our platforms help businesses meet, discover products, trade and grow through major exhibitions, virtual events, online marketplaces, specialist content and data services.
The Sales Operations team provides structured sales administration, Salesforce (CRM) support, data consolidation and analysis, reporting and order entry to support the Amsterdam business (Food Ingredients & Pharmaceutical Ingredients portfolios).
The Sales Operations Executive will report into the Head of Sales Operations. The role will work closely with the regional CRM team, to support the set-up of campaigns and its management in Salesforce. Furthermore, this role is responsible for ensuring data accuracy and hygiene. Order processing is also a key responsibility for this person, ensuring correct invoice production.
This jobholder will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, closely with an international Sales team but also consistently supporting Finance, Marketing and Event Operations.
In this role, you will get to:
• Actively monitoring activities in Salesforce to observe usage, follow up on KPI’s and promote good practice.
• Manage campaign usage in Salesforce, as their performance as well.
• Manage contract entry and invoice production.
• Be responsible for lead allocation and eventually report on performance.
• Onboard new team members and ensure they acquire best practice on CRM management.
• Be the key liaison point for Marketing and Event Operations when it comes to data sets that will allow the business to target the right audience.
• Coordinate, validate and reconcile sales data across several departments.
• Will closely with the Credit Control teams to ensure a seamless customer experience on invoice related issues.
• Collect and analyse commercial insights and present them in a clear structured manner to the relevant stakeholders.
• Act as a liaison between sales teams and the regional CRM team.
• Support ad hoc and regular reporting for Business Unit Sales teams.
• Support reporting on sales and products performance.
We expect from you:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience.
· To be very good with Excel.
· To have effective communication skills.
· Process oriented and analytical way of working.
· To be detail and quality oriented.
· Basic Salesforce experience
· To be able to multitask and consistently meet deadlines.
· To have great organizational skills.
· To have a proactive attitude in driving process implementation, spotting gaps and propose improvements.
· To be a quick learner and have a flexible can-do attitude.