Project Support Coordinator - 7 Months FTC
- 240 Blackfriars Rd, London SE1 8NW, UK
We organise over 500 large-scale branded and transaction-oriented events in 14 specialist markets. These are typically not-to-be-missed annual events where buyers and sellers build relationships, see and show products and do business.
We also provide year-round online platforms where companies showcase their businesses and products and buyers conduct research, generating valuable leads, and we provide data and digital content that supports the flow of knowledge and transactions in markets.
Supporting the EMEA Operations team, the Project Support Coordinator is responsible for the primary day to day monitoring, management, and development of the EMEA Operations department’s Smartsheet operational workspaces, trackers, and reporting.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Day to day monitoring, management, and development of smartsheet trackers and workspaces in line with target operating model implementation.
- Being the departments go to contact for all items relating to Smartsheet such as licenses, access control, and general queries.
- Creation of help documents, training documents and induction of all new starters for the correct smartsheet utilisation.
- Assisting the Training & Development working group in identifying training needs related to the team's utilisation of smartsheet and any skills gaps identified.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to create quantitative and qualitative reports and interpretations of data using dashboards and other functionalities to the required frequency.
- Clearly convey key insights the data reveals in a visual format that is grouped, summarized, and formatted to be easily understood and actionable upon request complementing our continuous improvement goals within the Management System action plan.
- Assist with Event Report data analysis through collation and recording of requested reports and turning results into visually pleasing presentations for management meetings.
- Identify and keep up to date with new Smartsheet capabilities and how we can build upon them internally throughout the year.
- General team support & additional areas of responsibility
- Attendance at any required meetings, minute & action taking for distribution.
- Ensuring you are working within the company’s H&S, Security & Sustainability guidelines always.
- Assisting with the implementation of internal and external Service Level agreements supporting our Supplier Relationship Management programme with reporting as requested.
- Perform any other duties commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility when requested by senior members of the Operations team
- Ability to work independently, manage conflicting priorities/deadlines, and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Background knowledge, skills & experience
- Experience with developing, preparing, and presenting reports, and surveys targeted at mid-level and upper management
- Skills in utilising advanced level spreadsheets, database, and presentation software. Ideally Smartsheet
- Able to demonstrate a proactive approach and take initiative, anticipating needs
- Strong time management and organisational skills; can work to tight deadlines, able to prioritise and manage several different tasks at the same time
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written skills in English with additional languages highly beneficial
- IT confident and able to work with various systems; including, but not limited to, excellent Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint (or equivalent) skills
- Previous use of smartsheet or other project management systems and their set up.
- Working knowledge and/or understanding of the exhibition industry, venues, and contractors
- Ability and willingness to work additional hours if required.
- Forward thinking, flexible and able to trouble shoot
- Positive attitude, Confident team player with a creative and innovative approach
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to stay calm and patient under pressure.