Digital Research Assistant, FBX- Informa Financial Intelligence (US Remote, Full Time Permanent)
- Agoura Rd, Agoura Hills, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Informa Financial Intelligence provides actionable insight to help our customers make smarter decisions. We provide fund and wealth managers, traders, insurers, analysts, and investment and retail bankers with the intelligent advantage to make informed decisions, understand past trends, forecast future performance, drive profitability, and increase returns. The world’s top global financial institutions look to Informa Financial Intelligence for our authority, precision and forward-focused analysis. We’re the world’s leading provider of fund management, wealth management, investment banking and retail banking market intelligence and competitive research.
- Research Assistants are expected to collect and enter visual and qualitative data for FBX’s digital experience client end-user platform, the Digital Banking Hub (DBH), and to ensure that Analysts can provide clients with comprehensive reports & feedback.
- A critical expectation of Research Assistants is their ability to manage time effectively, uphold quality standards, and collaborating flexibly as a team to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Research Assistants must be willing to embrace new challenges & complex trackers with a positive attitude.
- All Research Assistants represent Informa’s brand which requires that each member conducts themselves in a professional manner when interacting with colleagues, mystery shopper panelists & Independent Contractors alike.
You will be:
- Scheduling Coordination: Coordination with assigned shoppers in a timely manner for account access
- Shopper Communication: Communicate with shoppers regarding account access, verification codes, meetings, and any Quality Checking follow up which involves collecting additional information
- Making Videos: Create thorough & logical videos exploring the users’ accounts to be able to answer all corresponding metrics relating to app or banking platform functionality
- Screenshots: Produce clean, accurate, & relevant screenshots for all applicable metrics that follow established protocol for formatting, journey requirements, redacting personally identifiable information (PII), and naming conventions
- DBH Report & Image Tagging: Image tagging & Report submission is expected to be timely & meet department standards
QC Revisions: QC revisions must be fully addressed & corrected in a timely manner
- Detail-Oriented: Ability to recognize & classify all platform changes properly in DBH auditing submissions
- Ability to Multi-Task: Able to prioritize tasks to ensure that all audits are completed in a timely manner according to established due dates
- Integrity: Ensure all outputs are robust in their findings – ensure that accuracy & quality is effectively tracked & reviewed
- Problem Solving Skills: Uses past feedback, knowledge & training resources to address minor issues that arise during the auditing process
- Technical Literacy: Ability to navigate various digital channels including mobile & internet applications
Why work at Informa:
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa. On top of joining a supportive, diverse and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates. We are also flexible with different working patterns and prioritizes promotions internally. Our benefits include:
- Learning and development plan to assist with your career development
- 15 days PTO plus 9 national holidays, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your birthday!
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match
- Paid parental leave
- Work with a high quality of specialist products and service
- Bright and friendly staff who are all “expert’s experts” and additional training and development for helping you achieve your career aspiration
- ESPP - become a shareholder
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
See how Informa handles your personal data when you apply for a job here.