Senior Field Director Fintech Lending, FBX- Informa Financial Intelligence (US Remote, Full Time Permanent)
- Agoura Rd, Agoura Hills, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Informa Financial Intelligence provides actionable insight to help our customers make smarter decisions. We provide fund and wealth managers, traders, insurers, analysts, and investment and retail bankers with the intelligent advantage to make informed decisions, understand past trends, forecast future performance, drive profitability, and increase returns. The world’s top global financial institutions look to Informa Financial Intelligence for our authority, precision and forward-focused analysis. We’re the world’s leading provider of fund management, wealth management, investment banking and retail banking market intelligence and competitive research.
- The Senior Field Director for Fintech Lending will be expected to holistically manage the Fintech Lending work, and two of the Digital Trackers from start to finish.
A critical expectation of the Senior Field Director for Fintech Lending is to ensure their team are managing time effectively, uphold quality standards, and collaborating flexibly as a team to ensure all deadlines are met.
Senior Field Directors must be leaders. Effective leadership stems from building quality relationships with colleagues, Management, and Lead Analysts. The Senior Field Director should show exemplary skills and qualities in how they conduct business internally and externally.
- Detail-Oriented: Ability to ensure the Fintech Lending projects are completed on time and that the Digital Trackers for Mortgage and Unsecured Lending are completed on time.
- Ability to Multi-Task: Able to prioritize tasks to ensure that all Fintech Lending project and Digital trackers are completed in a timely manner according to established due dates.
- Integrity: Ensure all outputs are robust in their findings – ensure that accuracy & quality is effectively tracked & reviewed
- Problem Solving Skills: Uses past feedback, knowledge, and training resources to address minor issues that arise during the auditing process.
- Technical Literacy: Ability to navigate various digital channels including mobile & internet applications
- COACHING: Provide guidance, support, and mentoring to any team member who needs it.
Informa is a leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events group. We help customers in hundreds of professional, commercial and academic communities connect and learn, and create and provide access to content and intelligence so they can work smarter and make better decisions faster.
Why work at Informa
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa. On top of joining a supportive, diverse and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates. We are also flexible with different working patterns and prioritizes promotions internally. Our benefits include:
- Learning and development plan to assist with your career development
- 15 days PTO plus 9 national holidays, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your birthday!
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match
- Paid parental leave
- Work with a high quality of specialist products and service
- Bright and friendly staff who are all “expert’s experts” and additional training and development for helping you achieve your career aspiration
- ESPP - become a shareholder
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
See how Informa handles your personal data when you apply for a job here.