- De Entree, 1101 Amsterdam, Netherlands
We organise over 500 large-scale branded and transaction-oriented events in 14 specialist markets. These are typically not-to-be-missed annual events where buyers and sellers build relationships, see and show products and do business.
We also provide year-round online platforms where companies showcase their businesses and products and buyers conduct research, generating valuable leads, and we provide data and digital content that supports the flow of knowledge and transactions in markets.
The Brand Executive role is part of the Brand family, their overarching remit is to support a group of brands and related market activities. The role of the Brand Executive is to support the delivery of event-related features and products, both virtual and hybrid for the Food ingredients Europe brand. The successful candidate will be digitally savvy with strong communication skills and ability to work in a matrix organization.
• Develop an understanding of the markets we serve, specifically Food & Beverage, and support the delivery of event-related packages, features and products in line with these communities and client’s needs.
• Support the design and delivery of outstanding customer experience, creating innovative and interactive experiences at events.
• Manage communications between brand, content, marketing, sales, and other relevant teams regarding the planning and delivery of packages, features, and products.
• Collaborating with the customer insights and digital marketing teams to ensure timely reporting of the impact and success of the client’s package performance.
• Support the creation of sales collateral for our commercial teams and provide help on preparing customer proposals.
• Support the delivery of client packages and sponsorship items within multiple channels which capitalize on existing event features as well as event-related digital marketing solutions.
• Communicate with clients and gather campaign materials from clients and agree on delivery details.
• Collect client’s campaign / package metrics and create timely performance reports and recommendations.
• Meet defined timelines set out by the line manager, various internal teams, vendors, and other partners to fulfill contracted opportunities.
• Assist with administrative activities including scheduling meetings, preparing reports and presentations.
• Respond to queries from other departments within a timely manner and acting as the go-to brand person for other departments on several core tasks.
• Support and compile information for the brand(s) event floor plans, liaising across Sales, Marketing and Sales Operations
• Support the management of the overall customer experience creating a strong relationship with the customer service team.
• Demonstrable technology & digital experience, with a preference in event’s industry
• Highly organized, detail oriented and able to execute demanding, simultaneous, multi-event deliverables in a mutable environment.
• Experience of working in a pressurised environment
• Strong communicator with ability to work independently as well as part of a team matrix structure while delivering accurate and on time results.
• Requires strong time and project management skills and ability to work in a high-pressured environment.
• Proficient in the use of MS Office including intermediate/advanced PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Smartsheet
Alongside a competitive salary, Informa also offers the following employee benefits:
- Our Learning team supports year-round development, with face-to-face training, access to LinkedIn Learning and the opportunity for colleagues to earn their Certificate in Exhibition Management (CEM) in-house
- Informa's colleague Share Incentive Plan matches every share purchased with 2 free shares
- You are given permission to take 4 days off per year to volunteer with an approved scheme
- You are entitled to 24 days' paid holiday per year, plus one day's paid holiday for your birthday, extra time given at certain bank holidays, and the chance to earn a free day's holiday through charity fundraising
- We offer colleagues net reimbursement for commuting travel. We will reimburse actual costs for public transport
- The official Social Committee is very active in organising social, wellness, diversity and sustainability initiatives
- Monthly AMSTAR awards recognise outstanding colleague contributions with a €100 voucher
- On 5 years of service, you will receive 25% of your gross monthly salary, 10 years = 50% on an increasing scale
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.