Temporary Conference Coordinator
- 5541 Central Ave, Boulder, CO 80301, USA
We organize over 500 large-scale branded and transaction-oriented events in 14 specialist markets. These are typically not-to-be-missed annual events where buyers and sellers build relationships, see and show products and do business.
We also provide year-round online platforms where companies showcase their businesses and products and buyers conduct research, generating valuable leads, and we provide data and digital content that supports the flow of knowledge and transactions in markets.
The Temporary Conference Coordinator Position is responsible for project managing the various conference & speaker needs for digital and in-person events. This includes overseeing and executing on speaker contracts, managing travel and honorariums as needed. Additionally, working with our vendors and operations team to coordinate logistics for digital and in-person events.
- Contracting Speakers and managing speaker contracts
- Coordinating Pre-event calls with speakers and moderators
- Fulfilling speaker badge requests, housing requirements and moderators
- Submitting check requests for payment and/or reimbursement + auditing financials post-event
- Collecting, reviewing and distributing speaker presentations
- Managing ticketing + speaker headshots with design team for pre-show title slides
- Inputting programming into conference management software and conference/operations-specific programs
- Assisting with various aspects onsite and virtual conference logistics before and during events
- Assisting in executing post-show attendee program survey for feedback on program quality and themes
- Supporting content post-event
- Auditing financial post-event
- Assisting content team with speaker presentation sharing post-event
- Managing logistics of virtual events by creating and maintaining the run of show in conjunction with the content team
- Creating zoom links and building out zoom schedule for virtual and hybrid events. Additionally, coordinating with speakers by sending out zoom links/outlook calendar reminders for digital events
- Managing Zoom Room for Speaker Rehearsals, Tech Rehearsals, and any pre-recordings, and LIVE event days in conjunction with video team
- Coordinate and assign all necessary roles required for virtual events
- Maintain and manage conference schedules for virtual events as well as hybrid events for Health and Nutrition Fall Shows
- Work with conference team, sponsorship team and speakers to determine room set, AV needs for each session
- Manage Education Budget for Fall Hybrid/In-person Events – manage invoices, update budget each forecast, and work with vendors on payment schedule
- Travel to fall in-person events as needed to support conference operations
- Create and submit conference signage, work orders, and conference room floorplans
Nice to Haves:
- Must be a strong communicator and highly detailed
- Able to work well within a fast-paced environment
- Industry experience is a plus
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.