Senior Content Marketing Executive
- Sheepen Pl, Colchester CO3, UK
We organise over 500 large-scale branded and transaction-oriented events in 14 specialist markets. These are typically not-to-be-missed annual events where buyers and sellers build relationships, see and show products and do business.
We also provide year-round online platforms where companies showcase their businesses and products and buyers conduct research, generating valuable leads, and we provide data and digital content that supports the flow of knowledge and transactions in markets.
Seatrade Cruise produces a range of major annual events and intimate experiences, each a beacon for leaders, executives, delegates, and solution providers from every sector of the cruise industry and every corner of the earth. From the leading online news site and print publication, to physical and virtual conferences and exhibitions, to networking events and an annual awards, Seatrade Cruise puts you at the centre of the global cruising universe. This is an international portfolio with the headline event taking place annually in Miami.
We are seeking a digital savvy, highly motivated Senior Content Marketing Executive to own and manage the content marketing strategy, execution, reporting and analysis across a portfolio of global physical and virtual events as well as a news site.
The individual needs to be analytical and data orientated with a history of testing and optimization, but with creative flair and exceptional attention to detail. The candidate should be accustomed to delivering in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Work with multiple stakeholders (Event Directors, Conference Producers, Sales, Editors) to create content marketing strategies that complement event and marketing objectives, aligning with commercial growth areas
- Work across multiple events – manage competing priorities and stakeholders
- Creating, deploying and analysing content marketing campaigns across all marketing channels and brands with an aim to glean insight into audience behaviour and achieve agreed content KPIs
- Devise 365 content engagement campaigns
- Manage and optimise spend on content-specific lines of multiple annual budgets
- Database growth: lead generation using gated content, e.g. eBooks, white papers, webinars
- Create and send Seatrade Cruise Newsletters with a focus on testing and optimisation
- Planning, developing, executing and measuring advocacy campaigns working with the key brand ambassadors
- Identifying ways to maximise and re-purpose available content to drive brand awareness between the events, engage our current audience and acquire new data
- Taking ownership of brand social channels and implementing a social strategy to ensure we are maximising return and investing time and budget in the right
- Database engagement: keep visitors, exhibitors and prospects engaged beyond the event cycle with content automations, newsletters, industry updates
- Segmenting and analysing of database, identifying gaps, patterns in the data and assessing the effectiveness of campaigns
- Readership and event growth: develop ‘top of funnel’ content to increase organic traffic to content and event sites; manage PPC campaigns to further boost content reach and engagement; develop content conversion campaigns for visitor attendance and exhibitor/sponsorship enquiries
- Liaise with internal creative teams to produce assets for content campaigns
- Work with external PR agencies to plan, monitor and analyse strategic press coverage
- Liaising with premier partners and sponsors that have coverage (e.g. videos etc) promised within their agreements, organising said coverage and ensuring delivery
- Creative and analytical – be as comfortable redesigning sales collateral as you are making data-driven decisions and presenting content performance
- Collaborative – you will work across multiple teams and be a ‘bridge’ between different disciplines
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills with exemplary attention to detail
- Deadline driven and highly organised – a strong project manager
- Experience with analytics, tracking and email automation software (Adobe Analytics and Eloqua a plus)
- Adobe Photoshop and InDesign experience a plus
Alongside a competitive salary, Informa also offers the following employee benefits:
- Season ticket loan & Cycle2work
- Money purchased pension scheme & life assurance
- Eye care and childcare vouchers
- 25 days annual holiday, increasing to 27 days after 2 years, plus an extra day off for your birthday
- Our Learning team supports year-round development, with face-to-face training, access to LinkedIn Learning and the opportunity for colleagues to earn their Certificate in Exhibition Management (CEM) in-house
- Informa's colleague Share Incentive Plan matches every share purchased with 2 free shares
- Informa offers a £250 Healthy Lifestyle subsidy to spend on fitness activities and classes
- You are given permission to take days off to volunteer with an approved scheme
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.