Digital Marketing Executive
- Istanbul, Beykoz, İSTANBUL, Turkey
Informa PLC is a leading international events, intelligence and scholarly research group.
Our purpose is to champion the specialist. Through hundreds of powerful brands we work with businesses and professionals in specialist markets, providing the connections, intelligence and opportunities that help customers grow, do business, make breakthroughs and take better-informed decisions. Informa is listed on London Stock Exchange and a member of FTSE 100, with over 11,000 colleagues working in more than 30 countries.
Informa Markets creates global platforms for industries, specialist markets and customers to trade, innovate and grow, delivering over 550 events annually, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions.
Informa Markets is hiring a Digital Marketing Executive to be based in Turkey Istanbul Office.
This role requires a well-rounded digital marketer with expertise in SEO and CRO, but with the proven ability to design and manage a paid digital media strategy (either executed in-house or through an agency). The candidate for this role must be an expert and have proven experience in driving new, relevant web traffic through SEO as well as being able to demonstrate knowledge and activity in converting web traffic to customers, whether they be event attendees / exhibitors or in a sphere outside the event world.
The digital marketing executive must work closely with brand-aligned marketers to significantly improve inbound results and will report into the Group Marketing Manager in Turkey office.
To contribute to the overall success of the Turkey marketing team through effective digital marketing strategies and successful implementation.
- Work with the marketing team to plan product marketing campaigns to meet strategic objectives – for exhibitions and digital products
- Planning, implementation, management and optimization for both inbound marketing and paid media, recommend changes to campaign execution based on data insights
- Develop in-depth knowledge of target audience and show strategy, assist in setting up and executing digital marketing campaigns
- Monitoring websites, microsites and landing pages and works collaboratively with wider marketing team to review and make changes/improvements on websites
- Implementation of testing and optimisation strategies (including A/B testing, landing pages and CTA’s)
- Delivers on strategic KPIs by driving online traffic and ability to present these ongoing results in a regular update and continuously monitor daily/weekly reporting of KPIs, including campaign performance
- Understands their customers’ digital behaviour, through continual testing and reporting on channel and campaign performance, in order to optimise plans. This will include using Adobe Analytics or similar to spot issues and opportunities
- Fluent in English and Turkish
- Having 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing
- Formal business/marketing higher education qualification
- Passion for digital marketing and significant experience in a digital marketing role
- Experience of both managing and creating PPC campaigns with a key focus on achieving ROI
- Analytical and questioning mindset
- Solid experience of A/B testing
- Ability to work with multiple projects with different stakeholders
- Proven experience of hitting digital channel KPIs
- Highly collaborative and tenacious team player
- Ability to deep dive into an industry and recommend the strategy
- Good understanding of customer insight techniques and application
- Fast learner, committed to personal development and growth
- Takes pride and ownership of their work
- Self-motivating with strong ability to work both on independent projects and projects involving many stakeholders