Marketing & Communications Manager
- Room 1159-64, China Hotel Office Tower, Liu Hua Road, Guangzhou, China, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
1. To propose, manage and implement the Marketing Plan for Assigned show in China with the delivery of a cost effective and appropriate marketing plan with supported market data and analysis within the agreed budget and timeline.
2. To lead the marketing team to execute marketing plans and meet show target.
3. To assist the Project Leader to monitor the assigned show in China Budget by delivering of all marketing activity within agreed budget and timeline
4. To manage overall media and association relationships for assigned show with the achievement of frequent, timely and positive media coverage/association activities and its activities across online and offline promotion channel.
5. To manage and direct visitors development including the creation and management of special VIP programs, subscription and similar schemes in order to encourage more new visitors and repeat visitors
6. Achievement of delivery academic, industry and show messages through online channel including social media domestic and international to the targeted audiences
7. To understand the visitors behaviour of the assigned show in China by planning visitors behaviour surveys, execution of surveys, analysis and report the survey results. The survey results will be used in developing event program including conference activities, buyers program and the creation of value proposition.
8. To evaluate the effectiveness of channels for respective event by collecting and analysing data of every channel.
1. Degree in marketing, business, mass communication or related disciplines with at least 3 years working experience of marketing/communication/branding manager.
2. Market vision and the ability to acquire quickly detailed knowledge of the industry.
3. Ability to meet deadlines within budget.
4. A good understanding of web/mobile based marketing and databases.
5. Excellent oral and written communication in both English and Chinese with strong interpersonal skills.
6. Must be a team player and able to work independently while providing leadership support to the team.
7. First class planning and organizational skills, with the ability to priority workload, deal with conflicting demands and meet tight deadlines.
8. Highly analytical and good command of ppt and newsletter writing.
9. Creative and strategically thinking.
10. Branding or communication roles in beauty related industry is a plus.