Conference Content Manager, Health and Nutrition
- 5541 Central Ave, Boulder, CO 80301, USA
- Employees can work remotely
We organise over 500 large-scale branded and transaction-oriented events in 14 specialist markets. These are typically not-to-be-missed annual events where buyers and sellers build relationships, see and show products and do business.
We also provide year-round online platforms where companies showcase their businesses and products and buyers conduct research, generating valuable leads, and we provide data and digital content that supports the flow of knowledge and transactions in markets.
The Community and Conference Content Manager is responsible for producing high-quality, engaging and valuable live event and community-generated content for Informa’s Health & Nutrition group. This includes leading and assisting on elements of digital and in-person events across Informa Health & Nutrition, with a focus on content that supports our CPG community that is a critical piece of the New Hope Network and SupplySide businesses.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Collaborate on strategy and execution for events with Executive Content Director, Community & Conference Content Director, and content team.
- Plan in-person and digital event content and supporting digital coverage in collaboration with content and event teams.
- Lead in-person conference content production for Natural Products Business School, Pitch Slam Competition, Nutrition Capital Network programming.
- Develop digital event programming and cultivate virtual community year-round for NHN and SupplySide CPG community through NPEV/Spark Change and SSN365.
- Support content producers on digital content creation and ideation of conference-related projects that support in-person and online content strategy (newsletter, social media, website).
- Promote valuable educational content by posting and prominently packaging information on digital platforms for natural products entrepreneur/investment communities.
- Promote “call for speakers” and research new event speakers and contributors. Answer conference questions and respond to interested community experts.
- Oversee the process for working with speakers, which includes: Identifying, securing, and coordinating speakers and advisors for conference programming. This includes managing speaker contracts and hotel, travel, registration and marketing logistics.
- Oversee the managing of the website and logistics updates for speakers and programming in A2Z and other conference-specific web platforms and systems.
- Attend regular meetings with content and event teams to ensure objectives are supported and all deadlines are met across content, marketing, sales, sponsorship and design teams.
- Produce program overview and content for show websites and marketing materials to promote conference programming.
- Manage and update event education budgets, forecasts and actuals. This includes coordinating reimbursement and payments to speakers.
- Lead on-site speaker and programming coordination (A/V, PowerPoints, speaker preparations etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience or qualifications
- Proven work experiencee in conference and event management, customer service, natural products, and/or content production
- Has an open-minded and flexible approach to team project execution and idea exploration
- Has dedication to strong customer and value-added service for internal and external partners
- Strong communication skills and relationship builder
- Has experience with PowerPoint, Excel, Photoshop etc. (Microsoft & Adobe Suites) and is comfortable learning new software systems quickly
- Possesses project management skills (an ability to coordinate efforts, schedules, and deadlines across events, teams, and direct reports)
- Is comfortable working and problem-solving in fast-paced and changing team environments.
- Is willing to travel
What we offer:
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Employee Discount Program
- Compensation: $50,000-60,000 annually based on experience
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.