- 1900 NW 21st Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311, USA
We organize over 500 large-scale branded and transaction-oriented events in 14 specialist markets. These are typically not-to-be-missed annual events where buyers and sellers build relationships, see and show products and do business.
We also provide year-round online platforms where companies showcase their businesses and products and buyers conduct research, generating valuable leads, and we provide data and digital content that supports the flow of knowledge and transactions in markets.
Our division, US Boat Shows/South Florida Ventures, plans, designs, and produces large scale indoor and outdoor events, specifically but not limited to boat shows. Our Flagship show, The Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, is the largest show of its kind in the world. We also produce various art shows in south Florida, including Art Miami and Art Wynwood. Our division provides various services to our exhibitors which include booth and space sales, freight and on-site forklift services, cleaning and trash removal, flooring, tents, and electrical services. Our department is specifically responsible for providing "utility-to-client" electrical connections and lighting to our show sites.
As an Electric Supervisor, you will be expected to:
- Manage evaluate and train team members
- Plan organize and direct production of departments work
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers, inspectors, and other departments
- Ensure installations meet cods and quality standards
- Manage material and team members to meet show schedules
- Supervisor with at least 5 years managing departments, job sites and crews
- Active journeyman or masters license preferred
- Knowledge of current N.E.C regulations
- Basic computer and writing skills
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.