Program Coordinator (0-3 years experience)
- 30501 Agoura Rd, Agoura Hills, CA 91301, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Informa Engage is an in-house marketing service team, sitting in the Informa Connect division, and serving all Informa divisions globally. Our purpose is to help Informa markets and brands unlock digital and data marketing services to drive more revenue back into their organization. Engage is a dedicated team of over 100 experts of unrivaled experience delivering innovative programs and seamless execution including Product Development, Sales Enablement, Data Optimization, Creative, Program Management (content marketing, digital events, advertising), and Marketing for market differentiation.
The Program Coordinator is responsible for the successful delivery of marketing services programs across a set of defined vertical markets. Marketing Services programs range in complexity from one product to 2+ product integrated campaigns. Coordinator’s responsibilities include presales program architecture and development working with sales, delivery coordination collaborating and coordinating across Engage functional areas – creative, marketing, advertising, audience extension. Program management is akin to project management and shared common management principles, best practices and standards. Key difference is the scope of influence primarily with our clients and market’s sales team. Marketing Services products range from custom content such as white papers and infographics, lead gen products such as webinars and content syndication, as well as custom digital advertising sponsorships on a branded site with Share of Voice branding elements, native content, and newsletter.
SCOPE OF INFLUENCE
Direct revenue-generating programs with several departments within Informa:
· Work with market-specific stakeholders (sales, editorial, management) to service clients
· Work with Informa Engage marketing professionals (creative, campaign marketing, research) to deliver content marketing & marketing services offerings to clients.
Project/Program Management-60 %
· Supports presales program architecture and development working with sales, delivery coordination collaborating and coordinating across Engage functional areas – creative, marketing, advertising, audience extension.
· Lead internal project resources across Informa’s matrix environment
· Building and managing to a project plan and timeline for every program delivered.
· Provide direct, hands-on Program Management for Standard (out-of-box solutions) and Enhanced (multiple solutions, generally under $100K) programs to successful completion.
· Primary ownership for communications with the end client concerning sold marketing services business.
· Escalating program and market-level issues to Marketing Services management.
Administration & Reporting/Other- 15%
· Reporting program P/Ls and margins to management in Workfront
· Attend meetings with vertical market stakeholders (sales calls, planning calls, reporting)
· Performs other duties as needed.
· Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, journalism, business, or related field
· ~2 years’ experience in project management, marketing, or comparable role
· Be well-versed in all standards and best practices related to Informa’s marketing services program delivery.
· Continually refine his/her skills in program management, exemplify high standards of communication and transparency with stakeholders
· Strong communication skills both verbal and written
· Must be able to work in an evolving high-paced environment supporting multiple client groups in various verticals.
· Continue to learn trends, terminology, and standards specific to the vertical industries that he/she serves.
Informa is a leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge, and events group.
We help customers in hundreds of professional, commercial, and academic communities connect and learn, and create and provide access to content and intelligence so they can work smarter and make better decisions faster.
Why work at Informa:
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa. On top of joining a supportive, diverse, and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates. We are also flexible with different working patterns and prioritises promotions internally. Our benefits include:
· Learning and development plan to assist with your career development
· 15 days PTO plus 9 national holidays, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your birthday!
· Competitive Benefits with 401k match
· Paid parental leave
· Work with a high quality of specialist products and service
· Bright and friendly staff who are all “expert’s experts” and additional training and development for helping you achieve your career aspiration
· Share-Match options - become a shareholder
· Regular social events and networking opportunities
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
See how Informa handles your personal data when you apply for a job here.