Account Manager - France
- 110 Southwark St, London SE1 0TA, UK
Informa Intelligence, part of the FTSE 50 Informa Group, provides data, intelligence and insight to clients globally. Informa Intelligence has 2500 staff in 60 locations across the globe with significant coverage in the USA and a large central London UK office. To support our growth plans for Pharma Intelligence in 2021 and beyond, we are looking for an ambitious Business Development Manager to join us and drive new business opportunities on multiple products, services, client groups and territories.
To support our growth plans for Pharma Intelligence in 2021 and beyond, we are looking for an Account Manager to join us as we launch new products and expand our services to customers and prospects worldwide.
Responsible for working with, and growing a defined client group, this is excellent opportunity for a tenacious, consultative, articulate sales professional who enjoys both cultivating client relationships, and uncovering new sales.
- Owning and developing a defined set of accounts within the EMEA region, fostering exceptional relationships to maintain current figures and hit annual uplift targets
- Proactively hunting for new business opportunities, targeting areas of the accounts that do not currently engage with our products and services
- Defining and delivering a strategic sales plan across your accounts, managing a robust pipeline and prepare accurate sales forecasts, new growth ideas and contingency plans
- Strategically map out and plan your approach to grow each account (Including Company size & Revenue; Their mission & Strategy; SWOT Analysis; Org Chart; Contact details & relationships; Current Services; Potential for Growth; Strategy for Growth and Implementation Schedule)
- Partnering with internal consulting and support teams throughout the client lifecycle, from scoping custom projects to managing client deliverables
- Becoming an expert in the Intelligence product suite (subscriptions, one-time products, and consulting), our competitors and our clients, to provide excellent service & maximize sales
- B2B sales experience within data, intelligence or consulting sales
- Fluent written and spoken French is essential
- Working knowledge of the Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industry would be highly desirable
- Proven track record managing and growing key accounts and relationships
- Demonstrable experience delivering strategic account plans
- Exceptional communication skills, able to build long lasting and credible relationships both internally and externally
- Experience using Salesforce
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law.