Marketing Manager - AIA
- 222 West Las Colinas Boulevard, Irving, TX 75039, USA
We organise over 500 large-scale branded and transaction-oriented events in 14 specialist markets. These are typically not-to-be-missed annual events where buyers and sellers build relationships, see and show products and do business.
We also provide year-round online platforms where companies showcase their businesses and products and buyers conduct research, generating valuable leads, and we provide data and digital content that supports the flow of knowledge and transactions in markets.
We are looking for a strong Marketing Manager for our Infrastructure and Construction vertical at Informa Markets to function as an integral part of our TISE show team.
- Create, manage, develop, and produce attendee and exhibitor promotional collateral
- Create and align on marketing strategies for domestic and international show needs that include: Landing pages, email campaigns, registration links, source codes, social media, etc.
- Develop and manage effective reports to measure campaign effectiveness and post-show statistics
- Collaborate with show team to develop themes, ideas, concepts and schedules
- Create and develop content for press releases, brochures, guides, online registrations, support materials, etc.
- Manage production with graphics firm to establish design and content including proofing each stage
- Create and manage budgets for multiple projects
- Negotiate and manage advertising space with key industry publications
- Manage press partnerships to maximize editorial coverage
- Immerse yours into the industry to gain critical knowledge needed to serve the show and audience
- Develop and maintain the online registration by updating content and distributing production schedules on a regular cadence
- Additional duties as needed for overall show management
- 2-3 years experience in marketing and working with graphics and printing suppliers
- Ability to develop and manage and multiple project timelines
- High level of proficiency in the use of standard computer software including Word and Excel spreadsheets
- Project oriented with superior attention to detail and outstanding organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player who interacts well with external clients, vendors, and internal teams
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
Want to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!
- Why Informa: https://informa.com/talent/why-work-at-informa
- What we do: https://informa.com/about-us/what-we-do/
- Informa.com: https://informa.com/
- Informa Markets: https://careers.informa.com/informa-markets/vacancies.aspx
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.