- 30501 Agoura Rd, Agoura Hills, CA 91301, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Informa is a leading international events, intelligence and scholarly research group.
Our purpose is to champion the specialist. Through hundreds of powerful brands we work with businesses and professionals in specialist markets, providing the connections, intelligence and opportunities that help customers grow, do business, make breakthroughs and take better informed decisions.
Informa is listed on London Stock Exchange and a member of FTSE 100, with over 11,000 colleagues working in more than 30 countries.
- Work in a team environment
- Collaborate with team members to accomplish team goals
- Assist other team members or departments as needed to fulfill company goals
- Complete necessary training
- Determine the rate, price, fee and other data assets offered by financial institutions while posing as an ordinary customer
- Remain discreet while posing as a regular financial institution customer
- Interact with financial institution employees over the phone
- Work to validate the data retrieved via phone call against market averages and system changes
- Enter acquired data into system of record with no error
- Log hours worked and detail logs of calls and assignments completed daily
- Team player
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to conduct duties discreetly and impartially
- Outstanding memorization abilities
- Detailed, logical and flexible disposition
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Sense of urgency and ability to prioritize tasks
- Dependable and organized
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to go the extra mile to complete goals on time
Informa is a leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events group. We help customers in hundreds of professional, commercial and academic communities connect and learn, and create and provide access to content and intelligence so they can work smarter and make better decisions faster.
Informa Financial Intelligence provides actionable insight to help our Clients make smarter decisions. We provide fund and wealth managers, traders, insurers, analysts, and investment and retail bankers with the intelligent advantage to make informed decisions, understand past trends, forecast future performance, drive profitability, and increase returns. The world’s top global financial institutions look to Informa Financial Intelligence for our authority, precision and forward-focused analysis. We’re the world’s leading provider of fund management, wealth management, investment banking and retail banking market intelligence and competitive research.
What makes Informa different:
• Access to a global community of colleagues, brands and opportunities
• Competitive Benefits with 401k match
• Generous vacation days, 9 company holidays and time off to volunteer!
• Work- Life Balance
• Informa Awards to celebrate individual and team success
• 4 weeks parental leave
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.