Sales Support Coordinator | Remote
- 6190 Powers Ferry Rd NW, Atlanta, GA 30339, USA
- Employees can work remotely
About Informa Asset Intelligence & EquipmentWatch
Asset Intelligence, part of global media corporation Informa Group, is a market leading provider of data and business intelligence to the US construction and transportation sector. Our digital media brands EquipmentWatch, Price Digest, Costtrax and Fleetseek are used by contractors, government transportation bodies, equipment finance providers and fleet companies to drive investment decisions and cost management strategies for their equipment fleets & assets. Our brands are market-leading digital subscription businesses, and our teams operate as part of a dynamic, passionate and collaborative culture.
For more information visit the website.
We are seeking a proactive, organized sales support coordinator with a passion for getting things done, to provide administrative support to our successful sales team.
- Maintain an organized and accessible library of media kits, decks, sell sheets, etc., for sales team
- Spearhead cleanup efforts in our CRM database to ensure accuracy
- Attend meetings as required with sales staff and managers to discuss sales goals and inter-departmental coordination efforts
- Work directly with Sales reps and Legal team to review contracts for accuracy and compliance, facilitate contract signing and archiving process
- Provide support on revenue reconciliation process, connect with Finance team to sort out mismatched invoices and statements
- Handle travel and other administrative duties for sales team and sales management
- Assist with compiling sales reports containing relevant information on agents, territories, quotas, inventories, budgets, leads, growth projections, and marketing initiatives
- Work directly with the accounting department to handle any billing discrepancies and movement of revenue from one month to another
Further Responsibilities and Activities
- Assist with pre-trade show work that entails consist of creating a customer/prospect lists and doing pre-homework on their current spend and research online. Support trade show attendance
- Generate and analyze client reports (program KPIs) and make recommendations to the sales team on how to improve
- Assist in compiling RFPs and sales proposals (e.g researching background information, liaising with internal departments)
- Communicate frequently with sales team and management to develop and implement new methods and procedures for increasing sales team efficiency and effectiveness
- Work directly with Client Services team to ensure sales order entry, Suspend lists and other processes are working smoothly. Assist with data entry if necessary
- Assist sales management and sales analyst with producing reports/sales KPIs
- Schedule onboarding for new hires, including equipment ordering and timetabling familiarization sessions/internal meetings
- Previous experience in a sales environment, ideally in a B2B media/data/intelligence/SaaS environment
- Highly organized and efficient, with a passion for getting things done
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong numeracy/literacy skills. Confident with working with numbers and drafting simple communication
- Proficient in major software platforms (Microsoft Office, PowerPoint etc.), and experienced with using Sales CRM and management tools
- A thirst to learn and a passion to win
- Strong people skills, and able to deal with multi-disciplinary skills
Why Work at Informa
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa, that's why we continually invest in our colleagues and culture so it remains a dynamic, modern and welcoming place to work. On top of joining a supportive, diverse and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates we are also flexible with different working patterns, prioritizes internal promotions, and get:
- To work for the largest publicly owned events business with plentiful opportunities to grow and develop
- Clear learning and development (L&D) plans to assist with your career growth and goal achievement
- 15 days PTO, 10 days sick leave, 9 national holidays, 4 volunteering days, plus birthday PTO
- Competitive medial & health benefits, including vision and dental
- Employer-sponsored retirement plan with 401(k) match
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Commuters benefit - save money on transportation
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) - buy Informa stock with a guaranteed discount
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
See how Informa handles your personal data when you apply for a job here.