Data Product Manager
- De Entree, 1101 Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Employees can work remotely
We organise over 500 large-scale branded and transaction-oriented events in 14 specialist markets. These are typically not-to-be-missed annual events where buyers and sellers build relationships, see and show products and do business.
We also provide year-round online platforms where companies showcase their businesses and products and buyers conduct research, generating valuable leads, and we provide data and digital content that supports the flow of knowledge and transactions in markets.
The Data Product Manager within Informa Markets will partner with and develop a roadmap for stakeholders to understand the demand for data products and how you will create maximum value for Informa Markets, clearly articulating the requirement and its financial and non-financial benefits.
You will ultimately be responsible for the Product release to market, coordinating the development of data products which include visualization and analytics solutions. You will drive adoption of data products within stakeholder divisions to drive efficiencies and maximize value to the Informa Markets organization.
You will work with all Data & Transformation functions both on-shore and off-shore to ensure delivery of quality products and then lead the change management within the functions.
· Product release lifecycle and adoption of new data and analytics products for our Events Portfolios
· Drive the strategy and evangelising the data innovation activities of the Data & Transformation organization across all IM events portfolios
· Challenge and refine data product requirements with stakeholders and partner with delivery teams to produce high quality and innovative data solutions that achieve maximum return on our investment
· Effectively execute change management plans to drive adoption of the solutions within that function
· Identify high value product enhancements from the existing events portfolio
· Prioritise new demand, ensure project pre-requisites are in place and influence stakeholders on pipeline management
· Engage with stakeholders and engage with technical teams to release products to market in an expedited and efficient manner.
· Passionate about Data, Insights and using data to solve business problems
· Excellent understanding of big data platforms, enterprise data warehousing principles, ETL solutions and Customer and commercial Insights
· Knowledge of the marketing solutions
· Experience working on or with API's for data delivery/ingestion
· Proven ability to manage multiple stakeholders and prioritise
· Excellent communication & influencing skills
· Experience within a data function, operating with stakeholders at a senior level
· Good understanding of technology and BI techniques, ideally experience in AWS
· Experience with Agile methodology including backlog management, grooming/prioritisation
· Experience with creating user stories and business requirements for both technical and business teams
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.