Conference Producer (Temporary)
- 36 Discovery, Irvine, CA 92618, USA
- Employees can work remotely
We organise over 500 large-scale branded and transaction-oriented events in 14 specialist markets. These are typically not-to-be-missed annual events where buyers and sellers build relationships, see and show products and do business.
We also provide year-round online platforms where companies showcase their businesses and products and buyers conduct research, generating valuable leads, and we provide data and digital content that supports the flow of knowledge and transactions in markets.
Conference Producer- Temporary- Part-Time
Informa's Aesthetics & Anti-Aging Business is a medical education group providing multidisciplinary events, publications and digital content presenting the latest clinical and commercial developments in Aesthetic Medicine.
Informa Market’s U.S. Aesthetic and Anti-Aging Group has a temporary need for a part time Conference Producer to support delivery of our world class in-person and virtual conferences. This role offers an experienced and exceptional conference producer the opportunity to contribute to the most prestigious brands in medical aesthetics.
Reporting to the Director of Content and in conjunction with Scientific Chairpersons, the role of the Conference Producer is to research subject matter, find the most qualified speakers and produce high quality educational conferences.
- Research and analyze trends that will generate future conference topic ideas that contribute to the learning experience and professional advancement of our audiences
- Understand the medical aesthetic market, the events and target audiences in order to develop appropriate schedules, content and overall program.
- Research, identify and recruit Key Opinion Leaders and potential speakers for conferences
- Write compelling session descriptions
- Invite and confirm speakers, through phone calls and email
- Manage session documentation, including speaker contracts and communications, session plans, disclosures and presentations, CME paperwork and more
- Work with marketing to develop content messaging to guide attendee marketing campaign.
- Negotiate speaker fees and benefits within budget parameters.
- Develop and manage AV plans
- Maintain appropriate documentation for each conference
- Manage online conference platform
- Onsite execution of conferences to exceptional standards
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills
- Strong time management skills with an ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills and the ability to network with senior industry figures
- Enthusiastic and collaborative team player
- 3+ years proven track record as a successful conference producer
- Experience in CME accredited content highly preferred
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.