- 428 Ari Hill's Building, Soi Phahon Yothin 7, Khet Phaya Thai, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon, Thailand
Informa Markets creates platforms for industries and specialist markets to trade, innovate and grow. Our portfolio is comprised of more than 550 international B2B events and brands in markets including Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Infrastructure, Construction & Real Estate, Fashion & Apparel, Hospitality, Food & Beverage, and Health & Nutrition, among others. We provide customers and partners around the globe with opportunities to engage, experience and do business through face-to-face exhibitions, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions. As the world’s leading exhibitions organiser, we bring a diverse range of specialist markets to life, unlocking opportunities and helping them to thrive 365 days of the year. For more information, please visit www.informamarkets.com.
We are inviting the dynamic professional to apply and join the organization for Informa Markets - Thailand.
1. Support the Country Finance Head and will work closely with the local team and the Shared Service Centre to oversee month end close, tax reporting and compliance, cashflow projections and assist the Country Finance Head in the yearly statutory audits for Thailand’s 3 entities.
2. Ensure all financial reports are in accordance with IFRS and corporate policies and Thai GAAP and statutory requirements.
3. Ensure smooth operation on day-to-day basis, oversee and manage accounting process (AP, AR, GL, fixed asset) and daily transactions of accounts including accrual items, adjustments and all account reconciliation.
4. Assist in developing annual budget, long range plan and forecast, manage and ensure own department meets agreed target.
5. Advise and manage subordinates. Provide support information to other teams and the management team.
6. Help improve work efficiency, productivity and initiate cost saving and cost reduction.
7. Ensure internal controls are properly in place and operate effectively to comply with corporate standards.
8. Continuously lead actions to improve process and execute team development plan.
9. Voice out issues or problems with root cause analysis and implement corrective action on a timely basis.
10. Ad-hoc assignment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or related discipline, MBA a plus
- 8+ years of related experience; public company preferred
- Excellent analytical skill, capable of seamlessly moving from the big picture to the details and back
- Effective presentation and communication skills with ability to communicate complex topics in a distilled manner
- Proficiency with Microsoft and Google suite of products
- Strong team player, independent thinker with high intellectual and emotional intelligence; Resourceful and proactive approach to problem solving