Marketing Communications Strategy Manager, Wealth Management - Financial Intelligence (NYC or Cambridge)
- 125 Cambridge Park Dr, Cambridge, MA 02140, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Informa Financial Intelligence provides actionable insight to help our customers make smarter decisions. We provide fund and wealth managers, traders, insurers, analysts, and investment and retail bankers with the intelligent advantage to make informed decisions, understand past trends, forecast future performance, drive profitability, and increase returns. The world’s top global financial institutions look to Informa Financial Intelligence for our authority, precision and forward-focused analysis. We’re the world’s leading provider of fund management, wealth management, investment banking and retail banking market intelligence and competitive research
Marketing Communications Manager | Informa Financial Intelligence – Cambridge, MA or NYC
Informa Financial Intelligence is currently seeking a talented Financial Services Marketing Communications Manager supporting our marketing efforts within Wealth Management. We are an expanding global business, offering excellent opportunities for a career-driven Marketing Manager looking to establish a successful career in a market leading and ever-growing company.
There has never been a more exciting time to join Informa. Informa Intelligence, part of the wider Informa group, is a FTSE 100 global digital publishing company providing market intelligence, news and analysis, bespoke consulting services, industry events and specialist online training to millions of customers worldwide. The company is executing a multi-million-dollar growth acceleration plan and is looking for a talented Marketing Manager to help grow the business and achieve their personal goals.
The Wealth Management Marketing Communications Manager will be responsible for multi-tasking across a variety of singular and complex integrated marketing projects all aimed at driving market awareness, engagement and lead generation for Financial Intelligence This role will require content marketing, digital marketing, social media marketing, and lead generation skills and experience.
The financial services marketing communications manager will creates, manages, implements, and measures digital, social, cross-sell and lead generation programs to describe, position and promote Wealth Management and its retail financial services offerings via all relevant channels. This role works cross-functionally with the broader Marketing organization, sales, and product management to build awareness and drive business growth of key service offerings.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Implementation of strategic and tactical plans to drive lead generation efforts for our target personas
• Develop website content and make continual enhancements to improve SEO results and continual content evolution in collaboration with the Digital Marketing team
• Partner with the retail financial services sales team to provide sales enablement and field marketing support throughout the sales process including the development of focused, use case-based sales collateral to support the sales team
• Social Media knowledge and responsibility for our social presence in the U.S. working collaboratively with the content marketing team
• Collaborate with the event marketing team to provide key messaging and positioning for retail-focused event participation
• Provide market specific external communications support to expand awareness of the Financial Intelligence brand through our retail financial services thought leaders
• Partner with product management and sales to develop, implement and measure demand and lead gen programs for key service offerings
• Ensure consistent market messaging targeting key personas / segments
• 3-5 years’ experience in business to business marketing
• 5 years of social media marketing experience including paid campaigns, SEM
• 3 years of digital and content marketing experience including tracking marketing results and ROI
• Experience multi-tasking in a highly diverse, fast-paced media or marketing communications environment, work with the Financial Services industry (especially retail banking and lending) a plus
• Excellent writing and communication skills a must
• Design and creatively literate; a creative thinker and able to conceptualize visually
• Excellent organizational skills
• Exceptional time management skills and ability
• Experience executing lead generation or multi-channel marketing campaigns with qualitative results
• Excellent communication skills, strong personality, and a team player
• Ability to work independently
• Digital content creation and management
Informa is a leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events group. We help customers in hundreds of professional, commercial and academic communities connect and learn, and create and provide access to content and intelligence so they can work smarter and make better decisions faster.
Why work at Informa:
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa. On top of joining a supportive, diverse and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates. We are also flexible with different working patterns and prioritises promotions internally. Our benefits include:
- Learning and development plan to assist with your career development
- 15 days PTO plus 9 national holidays, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your birthday!
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match
- Paid parental leave
- Commuters benefit
- Work with a high quality of specialist products and service
- Bright and friendly staff who are all “expert’s experts” and additional training and development for helping you achieve your career aspiration
- Share-Match options - become a shareholder
- Regular social events and networking opportunities
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.