Billing and Collection
- Curitiba, State of Paraná, Brazil
- Department: Finance
- Office: Curitiba (Brazil)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
You know you're doing good your job when:
• Monitoring automatic billing and performing manual billing with specific
requirements (adding Purchase Orders, recalculations due to Tier Pricing,
different billing models)
• Sending invoices and supporting documents to the clients
• Reconciliation (reconciling invoices with NDRs – network destination reports)
• Provide status on progress of activities
• Analyzing revenue leakages (non-invoice revenue, billing models, open offers)
• Analyzing pre-paid balance and coordinating with Finance teams
• Participate in cross-functional teams (Credit Risk, Internal Audit, Legal, Sales)
for understanding the terms agreed with the customers at the time of
acquisition & jointly addressing customer queries
• Calculating and billing
• Following internal dunning and collection procedures to ensure payment on, or
before the due date as per customer agreements
• Improving the company’s cash flows by actively preventing, managing, and
decreasing bad debt provisions
• Continuous communication with the clients through over calls and emails to
understand their concerns in terms of bill disputes, bill break-up summary &
any other specific requirements of the customers for processing the payments
• Actively maintaining a customer base and adapting to the Sales organization and
segmentation of customer base
• In-debt knowledge of billing procedures, collection procedures and
implementation and maintenance within her/his customer portfolio.
- You possess an educational background in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Experience with Financial activities.
- Be able to handle customers by providing accurate expectations and avoiding negative experiences.
- Show a great empathy and team adaptation skills.
- Must have MS Office knowledge, especially in Excel.
- You speak fluently in English.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Infobip Pangea Campus and 2 months onboarding program in the HQ of our company, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Amazing Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, covered travel expenses, wellness spending accounts, employer paid benefits, above average vacation time, flexible work environment… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!