Senior Partner Growth Manager
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Department: Operator Partnerships
- Office: Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 70+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (CPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
The position of the Senior Partnership Growth Manager is a part of the Operator Partnerships organization structure. Senior Partnership Growth Manager is responsible for developing existing relationships with MNOs and promoting retention, loyalty and MNO's success through Infobips products and solutions.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Identifying and creating new opportunities (cross-sell)
- Driving the implementation of telco products for realized opportunities
- Driving realization of CPaaS Business Solutions
- Identifying and creating upsell opportunities
- Driving the implementation of telco products for realized upsell opportunities
- Improvement of MNO relationship
- Regular QBRs and meetings with MNO
- Enabling high MNO satisfaction
- 360 customer view
- Cooperating with multiple departments in the organization.
- Track industry trends, collect and transfer information from the market to internal departments
- Monitor legal regulations and prepare adequate documentation for the specific services to MNOs when necessary.
More about you:
- You are professional with vast experience in the telecom industry (you have more than 10 years of experience in telecommunication or IT industry).
- You have a strong network and developed a personal brand with the MNOs
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Communications, IT, Telecommunications or other related degrees; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Written and verbal fluency in English is mandatory.
- You have exceptional communication and presentation skills, toward both technical and non-technical audience.
- Problem solver is your second name. When presented with an issue you approach it systematically and thoroughly to get to the best possible solution for all parties involved.
- You have a strong customer-centric approach (customer satisfaction is at all times your priority).
- You have excellent strategic orientated mindset (you take a broad, long-range approach to problem-solving and decision-making that involves objective analysis, thinking ahead, and planning).
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with strong impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries & have an opportunity to embark on exciting business trips to help our clients and partners achieve market leadership.
- Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!