Marketing Automation Specialist
- Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Department: Marketing
- Office: Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions. Join our development forces in deploying the code that powers the performance of the Infobip platform.
The Marketing Automation Specialist is a key role in developing and nurturing sales leads through email and other marketing channels that support Infobip’s business objectives. This position will create and support a multi-faced approach to providing relevant content and communication to leads and existing customers based on our historical results and additional business data. You will build and optimize prospect and customer nurturing campaigns with the main goal of influencing lead qualifications rates and revenue generated.
You will focus on lead nurturing, lead scoring, and improving our lead-to-customer conversion rate.
You will be responsible for maintaining strong communication between marketing, products, and sales departments by working closely with Infobip Sales and Product teams.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Have an overview of inbound marketing & sales processes
- Optimize the lead-to-customer conversion rate and increase funnel marketing efficiencies
- Plan data selection and segmentation; identify, test, and refine segments for Infobip products and services; prepare campaign lists
- Leverage the Marketing Automation system to create and manage various campaign types from end to end - from ideation and implementation to results tracking and analysis
- Measure and analyze results and optimize lead nurture campaigns, as well as email campaigns, for different user segments
- Set up and optimize lead scoring and attribution models between Marketing Automation and Sales/CRM to enable higher conversions of quality leads
- Create regular reports internally, for our sales and marketing teams
- Ensure all platforms within the business communicate with each other to remove discrepancies and ensure the systems can support the data selection required
- Forge strong communication between marketing and sales teams with the goal of generating quality leads, customer acquisition, and retention
- Cooperate with sales and CRM teams to ensure the accuracy of the database
- You have 2+ years of experience with email marketing, marketing automation, or inbound marketing
- Experience with marketing automation systems, CRMs and integration of both; Having experience with specifically Oracle Eloqua is plus
- Expertise in marketing automation/setting up nurture and content flows, in addition to custom campaigns
- Expertise in list selection and processing (de-duping, managing opt-outs), campaign set-up testing, tracking/campaign analytics, and overall success management
- Good overall knowledge about online and offline marketing channels in B2B
- Good knowledge in marketing analytics, with experience analyzing customer and prospect data to create actionable segments and deliver results
- Account-based/database marketing experience
- Previous experience in B2B/IT tech, SaaS is an advantage
- English language proficiency
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Why you should consider this opportunity:
Learn as you grow – Starting from an Onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.