Machine Learning Engineer
- Zagreb, Croatia
- Department: Engineering
- Office: Zagreb (Croatia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
If you want to learn more about life in Infobip, read our Infobip Engineering Handbook!
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Our use case is specific. We are solving complex problems for global brands. If our services are down, our clients send messages through other providers. We have release days but deploy to production when you finish a task in your sprint. It is an in-house developed product so there is no contract forcing you to guerilla develop something and troubleshoot later.
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will directly impact the quality of the software we produce, and features dealing with challenges of developing machine learning models to automate workflows, actions and assistance possible in the Contact Center (CCaaS) at the same time you will be working on large scale architecture that handles traffic with millions of messages every day.
What will you do at Infobip?
- Develop/Integrate services for training ML models
- Extract and analyze data from different data sources
- Develop backend services for ML model serving in Python or Java
- Analyze business requirements and propose new ideas and solutions
- Implement and maintain solutions regarding natural language processing
- Have full ownership of the code you produce
- Write well designed, well documented, testable and scalable code in accordance with clean code principles
More about you:
- You are a junior, mid or senior professional looking for a high-growth challenge.
- You have worked before on a high load, large scale platform that has to be highly available. Or you are just starting, and this is your career goal. :)
- Experience with delivering multitier concurrent applications to production using Java/Python
- Good knowledge and understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Experience with Jupyter Notebooks, data extraction, analysis, statistical modeling, and communication
- Experience with deep learning, machine learning projects in production
- Familiar with TensorFlow, Ray library, Kubeflow, Docker
- You are genuinely curious about how things work, always looking to improve code quality, development process etc.
- You have an ability to adapt fast and like working in a high-paced environment.
- You build positive, lasting relationships with colleagues in the team.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Cutting edge technology & processes – To us, continuous delivery and integration aren't just buzzwords - all our teams combined deploy something new every 6 minutes.
- Educational budget – There is a budget dedicated to your professional development and you get free access to online learning platforms.
- Global products developed in-house – We depend on the quality of our in-house developed products, which is why we put so much emphasis on code quality. The fact that our products are being used by half of the world’s population means that we have to make our software platform scalable.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Orientation Week as an onboarding program, to internal education, our 3-day Dev conference, Hackathons to attending conferences, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!