Partnership Development Manager
- Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Revenue
- Office: Vancouver (Canada)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six
continents, Infobip platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full stack cloud communication platform (CPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
**Open to candidates based out of Toronto or working remotely in Canada**
Why is this role important at Infobip?
As a Partner Development Manager, you will directly impact how our business moves and succeeds by helping our partners grow their businesses. This is an individual contributor role in regional structure with a direct reporting line towards the Director of Strategic Partners. The main focus of this role is to contribute to the growth of the North America region by optimal development and management of partnership programs with the goal of increasing revenue generated by existing Partners.
You will be a liaison between Infobip and its Partners by building, maintaining and managing long-term relationships with current Partners in order to extend the reach of their relationship and collaboration with Infobip.
Partnership Development Manager will work with existing Partners to develop go-to-market strategies, establish and track business goals represented in a number of new clients (revenue & gross profit) generated for Infobip through those partnerships.
PDMs are in close communication with the Global Strategic Partnerships team, Presales & PO, Products and Marketing teams to create a value proposition for our customers and partners while acting as a Project Lead internally at all times.
- Develops local relationships with Partners and facilitates other internal teams to do so when needed.
- Forecast business growth, track and analyze existing relationships with our Partners as well as identify further areas of opportunity for growth.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Meets assigned targets for growth in revenue/gross profit through existing Partnerships in their portfolio.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones associated with productive partner relationship(s)
- Manages potential partner conflict with other Infobip sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to partner rules and engagement.
- Align cross-functional teams in order to ensure partners implementations are on track and successfully delivered
- Ensure Partner certification program is executed as per standards
- Organize and coordinate joint planning sessions and processes with the Partner
- Create and manage a recurring partner communication strategy, including quarterly business reviews and potential new opportunities and feature updates
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned Partners.
- Partner relationship management (in Salesforce) – all data related to Partnerships is accurately inserted in CRM system
- Organizes Partnership related events and drives similar initiatives/activities related to improvement of Infobip’s relationship with the partners.
- Enables acquisition of new customers through management of Partnerships and collaboration with Infobip’s Sales representatives on all relevant markets where our Partner operates.
- Develops high value relationships at the Executive level with customers and partners
- Builds a structured approach to partner business development and also for relationship management
- Demonstrates market expertise and a deep understanding of customer’s organization to drive customer decisions toward company’s solutions and products
- Assists in brand/market awareness and opportunity development by delivering subject matter expertise and thought leadership to the market via forums, conferences, panels and PR activities
- Ensures a seamless transition of customer responsibility to the CSMs following a successful implementation.
- Provides inputs to the PO and Marketing teams about the vertical they are covering, organizes and defines use cases; scales the new processes and approach towards vertical to sales teams in the assigned region or on a global level.
- Experience in previous Partnership Management or Account Management is a must
- At least 8 years experience working in commercial areas with deep passion for Partnership/Channel account farming - ideally technology partnerships
- Experience with PaaS or SaaS in IT/Telco industry is a must
- Exceptional professional communication skills.
- Excellent command of MS Office suite, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with a systematic approach to problems.
- Business-oriented in order to deliver and increase results with current accounts.
- Excellent teamwork skills, enabling you to form effective working relationships with people at all levels.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading brands, banks, social networks, mobile operators, OTTs, aggregators and many more.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Great Environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities. Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Plus, our North American offices have become Great Place to Work-Certified™ #LI-MM1