Telecom Product Analyst
- Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Analytics
- Office: Sarajevo (B&H)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Infobip Group together with one of our latest acquisitions, Anam, has a new and exciting opening that offers a great opportunity to learn and work in a dynamic and emerging technology sector.
We're looking for a data-savvy person who wants to work with complex technical products, as is our A2P firewall solution. The role consists of day-to-day interactions with an excellent group of analysts, technologists, and some of the world’s most advanced Mobile Network Operators (MNOs).
You'll be in charge of monitoring A2P traffic trends in our firewall deployments, making sure all technical and commercially agreed terms are met, and problem-solving around issues that may arise. Quality service is a top priority 😊
Reporting Line: You will report directly to the Product Analytics Manager in the combined Infobip-Anam organization.
- Maximize untapped revenue streams which emerge as a consequence of conducting deep targeted traffic analysis.
- Write financial/ activity reports on the fly in order to deep dive into trend irregularities and establish what is driving anomalist traffic activity.
- Act as a facilitator, account manager, and data specialist to both MNO business owners and their technical teams.
- Engage and account manage customers (MNOs) on solutions to pro-actively help drive and increase their revenues based on trends and anomalies identified by the analytics reporting.
- Continually design and implement intelligent rule-based analytics to detect, alert and ultimately eliminate non-revenue generated SMS traffic.
- Carry out regular Trend analysis on A2P traffic looking for an activity that would not be aligned with seasonal characteristics, growth patterns, and established trends.
- Convene customer reviews and regularly present dynamic and real-time data analysis reporting.
- Support the initial “audit” process when we deploy our solution to new customers.
- Carry out daily checks to minimize revenue leakage and report on the same.
- The ability to work with MNO & Aggregators to resolve billing discrepancies in a transparent way with supporting documentation.
- Carry out regular Market Intelligence on our mobile operator customers.
- Post-deployment, develop strong ‘In Life’ and commercial partnerships with MNO Business Owners
- Close engagement with the Anam Engineering teams and Operations teams to ensure new reporting feature requirements are developed, tested, and productized for new and legacy customer sites.
This position is based in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) and will require some global travel to customer premises.
- MSc Qualification in Analytics/Mathematics/Computer Systems.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a related field/role (e.g. Business Analyst/Analytics).
- Good commercial acumen, previous experience of working directly with Business Owners.
- Ability to analyze and translate data into business propositions enabling customers to drive their revenue targets.
- Experience in designing and generating detailed reporting and real-time Dashboard components adhering to best practices and leading industry standards.
- Strong MS Excel competency.
- Competent in working with figures and spreadsheets.
- Previous experience in designing and implementing rule-based techniques.
- A strong understanding of the SMS business is an advantage.
- Previous exposure to ELK stack (ElasticSearch, Logstashand Kibana) is an advantage.
- Previous experience in solving customers' escalations is an advantage.
- Technical and Business Background preferred.
What will we appreciate in your personality?
- Driven, with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong team ethics and friendly approach.
- Comfortable with customer engagement, delivering presentations, and ability to assess new requirements.
- Can work using their own initiative. Being self-motivated.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good sense of humor is a true bonus 🤩
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!