- Madrid, Spain
- Employees can work remotely
- Office: Madrid (Spain)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights.
Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 70+ offices on six continents, Infobip platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (CPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions. Join our development forces in deploying the code that powers the performance of the Infobip platform.
As an Implementation Consultant, you will be responsible for the implementation of Infobip services customers in post-sales environment. Working with the rest of the Professional Services department, this position will quickly assess customer needs, develop innovative plans to solve their problems and implement these plans to the customer's satisfaction. You have a passion for helping customers find creative ways to run their businesses more effectively. Finding new ways to constantly improve the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers is a top priority. Working with aggressive timelines and a full customer portfolio is required.
Provide implementation services to new and existing customers
- Document and validate a customer’s business requirements by conducting consulting and solution enablement sessions, and then mapping those requirements to Infobip product functionalities
- Provide project implementation services to new and existing customers while ensuring that the highest degree of customer satisfaction is maintained
- Create SoW and define low-level SoW requirements
- Attend internal project meetings and provide status on progress of activities and deliverables
- Conduct consulting and solution enablement sessions for customers and document with meeting minutes summaries
- On demand support for the sales cycle through solution review and feedback, and assistance with scoping and estimation
Create conversational workflows and strategies for Infobip solutions
- Design conversational user interfaces and content
- Create natural dialog flows, wireframes, and templates for Answers and other Infobip products
Contribute to internal PS initiatives
- Document solutions and best practices and share with PS community
- Participate in global PS Chapter in area) of interest and expertise
Contribute to internal product related Initiatives
- Participate on product related initiatives and projects, assist product development
- Provide regular updates to Sales Engineers on features, roadmap, changes, and trends in products/solutions
- Product feedback collection from customers and partners
Focus on Continuous Development
- Participate in Continuing Education sessions
- Be fully versed on functionality released with each new product upgrade
More about you:
- Bachelor / master’s degree in computer sciences or Technologies
- 3 years in solutions engineering
- You have a SaaS/CPaaS background
- Programming languages experience: a clear advantage
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Engineering background
- Telecommunication networks background
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with a strong impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, the company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!