Technical Training Instructor
- Zagreb, Croatia
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Professional Services
- Office: Zagreb (Croatia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights.
Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 70+ offices on six continents, Infobip platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (CPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions. Join our development forces in deploying the code that powers the performance of the Infobip platform.
Why this role is important to us?
Technical Training Instructor is an independent professional role within Professional Services with the focus on designing and providing world-class enablement programs for internal and external users. They ensure optimized, effective, and modern learning experiences for our global PS community and customers. They are expected to be up to date with the latest educational trends and tools to continuously improve learning methodology within Infobip Professional Services.
You know you are doing a good job when you:
- Create, design, and execute a full curriculum of product/solution enablement programs for Customer Services teams, customers, and partners
- Develop cutting-edge training that can be delivered virtually to allow for flexibility (including videos, gamification, simulations, narration/audio)
- Create certification programs to ensure learners have completed the necessary training
- Maintain and improve educational curriculum and content repository
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal experts to ensure enablement content is aligned with latest market and technology trends
- Evaluate effectiveness, and propose content and methodology adjustments in order improve performance and profitability
- Use appropriate technology and tools to deliver, place and track education solutions
- Discover customer’s business requirements and map with needs of Customer Services departmental enablement curriculum
- Configure/Customize content and training solutions to meet customer’s business requirements
- Deliver trainings virtually or in-person as needed
You are the right person for us if you have:
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, technology, or education science
- 3+ years of experience in content designing or delivery of educational programs through multi modal content transfer
- You know that being supportive is a mindset, so it’s in your true nature to be supportive to clients and colleagues alike.
- You have good communication skills when dealing with partners, clients, and colleagues alike.
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- You are a team player who can find common language with all of your team members.
- You are curious to learn how things work and what you can do to improve them.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with a strong impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, the company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!