Regional Head of Customer Success for South Asia Pacific 1
- Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Department: Customer Success Management
- Office: Manila (Philippines)
Infobip is a global leader in omnichannel engagement powering a broad range of messaging channels, tools and solutions for advanced customer engagement, authentication and security. Over the last 10+ years, we’ve grown into an Engineering Powerhouse with over 2,000 experts aiming to change the way the world communicates.
We are an international technology and telecommunications company operating on full-stack Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) with private cloud infrastructure and zero-hop connectivity to telecoms globally. Services include A2P SMS messaging, A2P voice, A2P RCS, app notifications, email, chat apps messaging and carrier billing. We serve both mobile network operators and enterprises, notably banks, social networks and corporations as well as non-profit organisations and public institutions.
With 60+ offices scattered in 6 different different continents, servicing around 200,000+ clients, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. We provide quick and simple access to on-demand APIs for mobile messaging, voice, WhatsApp, SMS, and more, Infobip has the technology to expand your communications experience in no time.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Customer Success is one of the key departments in Infobip. Our CSM's are supporting and enabling Infobip's growth by taking care of our existing clients and helping them improve their business. Customer Success is our highest priority at Infobip as we move forward with our customer-centric strategy. As the name Costumer Success says itself – we help our clients succeed.
Now we need someone who will help our CSM employees succeed in their role and maximize their performance and potential. This is where you come in!
The Regional Head of Customer Success is customer facing and managerial role within regional structure, responsible for customers and CS team within one territory. This role will work directly with the most important customers on respective territory and lead/coordinate a team of CS executives.
Your role and responsibilities:
Retention, Product Adoption and Expansion
- Manage relationship with customers to maintain overall customer health and growth
- Ensure that retention, usage, adoption and growth KPIs are met for assigned client base in respective territory
- Support customer expansion with accountability for customer success qualified leads
- Monitor and proactively resolve health risks of assigned accounts
- Be a spokesperson for Infobip strategy with the customer – share our digital transformation vision with executives including product investments/roadmap, strategic acquisitions, and partnerships. Help position against competitors in the account.
- Help drive faster return of investment on Infobip solution for customer
- Be the voice of customer back to our Product organization, communicate trending customer feedback and ideas
Customer Satisfaction and Advocacy
- Maintain high customer satisfaction and ensure that customers act as Infobip advocates
- Organize and orchestrate cross functional resources to fulfil customer requirements, and proactively engage in helping customer business success
- Nurture relationships with key stakeholders from customer and partner side (executive level)
- Act as a voice of customer in all customer experience related discussions on company level and outside the company
- Act as point of escalation when required and help manage customer expectations
- Perform regularly scheduled meetings with key stakeholders to ensure customer goals are met
- Drive customer participation and attendance in business related events/webinars or other promotive activities
Internal initiatives and improvements
- Influence the evolution of how Infobip provides end-to-end customer experience by continuously giving additional customer perspective to the internal stakeholders.
- Participate in global customer success community through knowledge sharing and cross-regional transfer of successful practices
- Develop tools, processes, and good practices to support the work of regional team
Lead and manage high-performing CS team
- Ensure team resources to achieve business objectives
- Ensure high productivity, engagement, and retention within assigned team
- Ensure growth and development opportunities for all team members
- Handle day-to-day people management tasks
You are the right person for us, if you have:
- Previous experience with developing your expertise in sales, CS or similar roles
- Understanding of sales process, preferably with customer-centric approach
- Strong organizational and team management skills
- Great communication skills and have great command of English with the ability to motivate people
- Hunger for new challenges and tendency to push your own limits
- Affinity to collaborative fast-paced environment
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the detailed onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowances, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects… Talk about a balanced lifestyle.