Talent Acquisition Specialist
- London, UK
- Department: People Operations
- Office: London (UK)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Our Talent Acquisition team represents the backbone of Infobip’s growth and continuous success by finding and attracting the very best talents in the market. With offices in London, Stockholm, Warsaw, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Berlin and Munich, the EU region is growing constantly. In order to support the growth, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our dynamic team.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Successfully collaborate with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs.
- Proactively source potential candidates (with focus on Sales, Marketing and Presales positions) through job portals, LinkedIn, contacts and events.
- Manage to close the full cycle talent acquisition process and ensure a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Ensure that the new employees’ first day and the onboarding program is planned and executed in a top notch manner (in collaboration with the people operations team).
- Follow recruitment trends in order to attract and retain the best talents.
- Develop and execute a recruitment strategy that fits the needs of the company in the best way and satisfies the current openings.
- Maintain data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis and are responsible for people related HR documentation.
- Represent Infobip internally and externally at events, support employer branding, networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities to continually build and enhance the talent pool for the organisation.
More about you:
- You have 3-5 years of recruiting experience in an internal environment preferably in an IT company
- You are a proficient user of both written and spoken English and French
- You have experience recruiting on international level and collaborating with remote stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- You have experience with supporting and/or implementing employer branding strategies to support recruitment initiatives on different markets
- Your excellent interpersonal skills enable you to form effective working relationships with people at all levels
- You are a person with integrity, you are easily approachable and you have excellent organisational skills
- You have flexibility and willingness to challenge organisational culture where necessary
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities ... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!