- Jakarta, Indonesia
- Employees can work remotely
- Office: Jakarta (Indonesia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Our platform is the heart of Infobip, processing up to 200 million transactions daily; but having a 24/7 world-wide support is what makes it so great. To provide high customer satisfaction and experience through a set of specific client-oriented tasks, a strong line of support is necessary. As an Implementation Consultant/System Implementer, you must have a passion for helping customers find creative ways to run their businesses more effectively.
- Document and validate a customer’s business requirements by conducting consulting and solution enablement sessions, and then mapping those requirements to Infobip product functionalities
- Create scope of work and define low-level scope of work requirements
- Provide project implementation services to new and existing customers while ensuring that the highest degree of customer satisfaction is maintained
- Contribute to internal product related initiatives by collecting feedback from customers and partners
- On demand support for the sales cycle through solution review and feedback, and assistance with scoping and estimation
- At least 5 years of experience in the ICT sector working with customer directly for system implementation projects
- A wide range of interests and working experience in these technologies: SQL, programming logic, and computer networks
- Experience in handling SaaS solutions & APIs is a plus
- Willingness to embark on short-timed travels for on-site deployment or consultation
- A great command of the English language when communicating to clients, partners, and colleagues alike
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with strong impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!