Financial Planning and Analysis Senior Specialist
- Zagreb, Croatia
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Finance
- Office: Zagreb (Croatia)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. And we are just starting. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
We’re looking for a Financial Planning and Analysis Senior Specialist as part of our Finance Team (Financial Planning and Analysis i.e. Financial Controlling), who will be accountable for finance business partnering with regions or HQ functions and support them during budgeting and forecasting processes, as well as implementing reporting and providing ad-hoc analyses.
Financial Planning and Analysis Senior Specialist plays a crucial role in supporting all stakeholders in making strategic company decisions. You will share the responsibility for driving the continuous success of Infobip while participating in major department projects. Tasks that you will work on will be operational and of high importance for Infobip.
We are in a process of building world-class FP&A function that will support the company pre and post IPO. This means building many processes from scratch, implementing and setting up tools, mapping the processes, evaluating internal and external stakeholders’ needs and defining analyses and reports to support them. We are looking for a person willing and able to use their existing skills and experience, collaborate, share their knowledge and actively contribute to building the global FP&A function.
What to expect:
You work closely with the Finance Manager and/or Team Leader to ensure smooth operation of all finance matters
Use your drive, experience and skills to support designing, building and improving controlling function, processes, tools and instruments
Coordinate the budgeting and forecasting process by preparing, consolidating and analysing data and challenging business assumptions
Coordinate variance analysis and investigating causes for variances
Design, develop and prepare management reports
Driving business performance and profitability analysis with industry specific metrics
Design and preparation of decision-making materials for management
Act as a finance business partner to your stakeholders
Supporting the design, development and implementation of ERP software and other tools in areas of finance and controlling
Drive or support major department projects and take an active role in cross-functional teams to assist in driving quality improvements, processes, and initiatives
Assisting, mentoring or guiding finance specialists, associates or analysts
More about you:
- Degree in Finance, Economics or other equivalent degree
- You have already worked in an international company and you already have over 4 years’ experience in an accounting or finance department under your belt
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially in Excel (Advanced level)
- Written and spoken fluency in English is essential
- Excellent organisation skills
- You describe yourself as a detail-oriented person with great organizational skills and time management
- Able to work effectively within a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- You are not afraid to dig deeper and use your analytic approach to solve any financial issues that may occur
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Learn as you grow – Starting from an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!