Credit Risk Associate
- Curitiba, State of Paraná, Brazil
- Department: Finance
- Office: Curitiba (Brazil)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. And we are just starting. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
As a Credit Risk Analyst/Associate, you will play an important role in evaluating credit risk of our current and new customers, meaning you will be among the first ones to know our new customers around the globe, to go through their financial statements and be able to assess their risk. You will be supporting global Treasury& Banking department, making sure to decrease negative cash flow impact caused by bad debtors.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Carrying out detailed analyses of financial statements of potential and current clients, assessing default risk and establishing credit limits.
- Negotiating payment terms and other finance related conditions of agreements with internal stakeholders and clients to ensure transactions are properly secured.
- Assisting in creating and updating credit risk management policy to reflect market reality.
- Having professional and collaborative communication with internal; Finance/Legal/Sales/Development teams and external stakeholders; banks, credit agencies to ensure cash requirements are met.
- Evaluating, authorizing, monitoring, and changing credit limits for customers.
- Participating in major department projects and taking an active role in cross-functional teams to assist in driving quality improvements, processes, and initiatives.
More about you:
- You possess an educational background in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent.
- You are proficient in MS Office, especially in Excel (Advanced level).
- You are fluent in English.
- You describe yourself as a detail-oriented person and you are not afraid to dig deeper and use your analytic approach to solve any financial issues that may occur.
- You are flexible, proactive, collaborative, and eager to work with cross-cultural teams.
- Customer service experience (i.e. working with clients directly)
- Experience is not required, however up to 2 years of relevant experience will be a plus
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more, such as Viber, Zendesk and O2. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.