Enterprise Risk Management Associate
- Zagreb, Croatia
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Finance
- Office: Zagreb (Croatia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (CPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Fourteen years ago, when Infobip started its growth, it was clear that main roles and responsibilities of our Finance department were important for the smooth operation of the business. Since then, Treasury and Banking department was established and contributed greatly to the Management and all other line managers when dealing with credit risk, liquidity risk and relations with financial institutions, and enterprise risk management (ERM). As ERM Associate, you will play an important role in supporting Treasury and Banking Managers and Management in making those strategic company decisions for the future.
ERM Associate is HQ role inside Treasury and Banking department, who reports to Department’s Manager/ Team leader. The person in this role is responsible to organize finance function and facilitate enterprise risk management workshops, update risk registers, generate reports and obtain business unit and risk owner sign-offs of risk registers and effective support of the organization in those ERM and risk related matters worldwide. These results should be achieved through establishment of ERM procedures and processes that will keep all Infobip business activities inside global and local ERM frameworks.
What will you do at Infobip?
- Working under the mentorship and supervision of ERM senior staff and/or all team members
- Preparing and participating in ERM presentations, workshops and interviews, cross-department support, communication and collaboration, facilitate risk assessment process
- Cooperating with all risk owners and ERM stakeholders across the company
- Preparing regular ERM reports for Management Board, collecting data and information required for reports and risk analysis
- Managing and monitoring Risk register and Escalations register
- Facilitating data and information updates in ERM module of GRC platform, defining and monitoring ERM processes in GRC application
- Administration of all ERM processes, Policy administration, ERM workshops moderation, Reporting framework management, GRC platform maintenance
- Monitoring risk mitigation plans and key risk indicators (KRI) development
- Conducting simple ad hoc risk analyses and inquiries of different types
- Coordinating / cooperating with different organizational units
- Discussing different financial matters with colleagues within Finance Dept as well as cross-departmental
- Effectively supporting company and its stakeholders in all ERM related matters
More about you:
- You possess an educational background in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent
- You are proficient in MS Office, especially in Excel (Advanced level)
- You are fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- You describe yourself as a detail-oriented person and you are not afraid to dig deeper and use your analytical approach to solve any financial issues or business challenge that may occur
- You are proactive team player, generally motivated and eager to learn more
- You are diligent and committed to complete tasks and duties in a timely manner
- Experience in industry related areas or risk management is an advantage (not a prerequisite)
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more, such as Viber, Zendesk and O2. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
Interested? Let's get the process rolling!
Apply now and get involved in something great! If you are interested, please follow the application link in order to apply and submit your CV. #LI-KL2