Product Success Manager (CCaaS)
- Zagreb, Croatia
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Marketing
- Office: Zagreb (Croatia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (CPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Every great company’s success starts with having a great product. To write our next success story, it is essential to continue to innovate and develop our global in-house products. As a Product Success Manager, your main goal will be to ensure and enable global product OKR achievements. This role is owning creation and execution of commercial part of product go to market strategy.
What will you do at Infobip?
- Achieve product commercial targets
- Build, align and execute global and regional go to market strategy
- Drive global product adoption, while supporting sales activities with product knowledge to ensure increase in opportunity closing rate
- Increase AE/TL knowledge and enablement
- Define and develop effective go to markets and customer segmentation
- Work closely with regional PSE teams to align key Q/Y priorities, initiatives and/or markets, provide input on new areas of growth for your product offering while aligning marketing strategy
- Detect key areas of growth and build strategies and initiatives (jointly with local team and HQ) to exploit these opportunities as well as remove potential blockers
- Keep regional team members up to date with all the latest major product features or new releases, ensure better solution offering for our targeted clients
- Work closely with SOP to analyse respective product pipeline in the region, drive clear tactics to enhance, overcome any gaps to achieve targets
- Monitor and regularly report about pipeline creation, velocity and conversion and help in removing roadblocks by partnering with HQ and Regional roles
- Work with marketing to capitalize product wins and creating social proof and positive noise
- Experience in owning creation and execution of commercial part of product go to market strategy in B2B and SaaS
- Experience with Contact Center as a Service - CCaaS or similar product
- Good knowledge of Go-to-Market strategies
- Experience in working with both external and internal stakeholders
- Experience with driving SaaS commercial growth and monetization through business development, sales enablement and G2M design
- Focused at Chatbots, WhatsApp for business and cloud contact center solutions
- Ability to influence decision-making at all levels within an organisation
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Why you should consider this opportunity:
- Professional development – Take ownership of the in-house products at world’s leading company in A2P niche, with your dedicated development teams.
- Global products – Our products reach more than half of the world’s population.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading banks, mobile operators, social networks, OTTs, brands, and many more.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.