Customer Facing Enablement Expert
- Curitiba, State of Paraná, Brazil
- Department: Sales
- Office: Curitiba (Brazil)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, the Infobip platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (CPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
What is Customer Facing Enablement?
It's Stretching And Supporting Sellers, CSM’s, Presales To
Customer Facing Enablement is the strategic and essential process of equipping and fueling sellers, in all routes, with the content, guidance, and activation they need to engage buyers effectively.
- Get smarter about their client and what Infobip can do for their client
- Build knowledge and confidence in their technical depth of an ever-changing portfolio and competitive landscape
- Prepare to engage clients and be agile in responding to clients
- Envision the opportunity and create value propositions that are clear and compel the client to engage
We help sellers navigate Infobip and customer effectively, to progress, develop, and win!
Who do I report to?
- Local CFE person will get business guidance and whole support from CFE HQ team.
- Locally will report to RD (revenue director) but must be fully aligned with MD (managing director) as well.
What will I be doing?
- Lead deployment of appropriate training, content, practices, forms, and tools to support the CF roles.
- Support product launches by preparing and enabling the CF roles to understand and sell our solutions.
- Responsible for aspects of foundational and continuous learning programs for CF roles, including but not limited to training content creation, scheduling and coordination, creation and deployment or delivery of on-demand courseware, and instructor-led sales training.
- Responsible for tracking and analysis of courseware and enablement content usage. Reporting to managers and tracking performance of CF roles.
- Supports frontline managers and leadership team in executing effective management disciplines, sales managerial skills and establishing a coaching program.
- Manages various CF enablement projects and coordinates their scaling to regions.
- Partners enablement execution.
- Active participation in planning sessions.
- Coaching sessions
What background do I have to have?
- As our Sales organization is growing at a rapid pace, meaning an increased need for Enablement to educate, train, and empower CF roles to efficiently win more business, enhance better cross-department collaboration and enhance onboarding procedure to ensure shorter ramp up time.
- We are seeking a senior CF Enablement person with experience in partnering with a Sales organization. This is an individual contributor role supporting our customer-facing segment and reporting to Revenue Director locally. Person must know solution, complex selling methodologies, sales process, account planning (account management), sales matrix, trends in revenue enablement and basic knowledge in sales business managerial skills in order to work with regional management.
What will be my scope of work?
- Partner with sales leaders to understand the needs of the team and design and execute a customized enablement strategy to support the team’s sales readiness and effectiveness
- Collaborate closely with CF Enablement team and subject matter experts within Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing, Product Marketing, and Product Management
- Develop and deliver content for employee Onboarding and Continuous Enablement programs using the most effective format and delivery vehicle (e.g. audio, video, eLearning, role plays)
- Manage scheduling of virtual and in-person classes for new CF roles, and ensure their success with regular check-ins throughout their first 90 days
- Manage the rollout, adoption, and knowledge transfer of sales tools & best practices, and communicate with learners, facilitators, and speakers to ensure smooth delivery of training classes and programs
- Build and maintain relationships with Sales Management to ensure Enablement aligns with Sales organizational goals and objectives
- Maintain the culture and internal brand of the Global Enablement organization
- Deliver monthly Solutions bootcamp, training sessions, webinars, e-learnings, workshops
- Understand regional needs and customizing international support
- Partner closely with the product teams and product marketing teams to lead the internal enablement efforts of product launches.
- Collect feedback from stakeholders and continuously work to improve quality of content, format, and delivery worldwide.
Why You Should Consider This Opportunity
Learn as you grow – Starting from an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowances, a team taking care of all the equipment you need while working remotely through the pandemic, team buildings and other organized activities… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!