Senior Legal Associate
- St Petersburg, Russia
- Department: Legal
- Office: Saint Petersburg (Russia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Senior Legal Associate is working as a proficient and well-integrated part of the legal team and along with carrying out regular tasks associated with responsibilities of specific sector, Senior Legal Associate's tasks include research, reviewing and monitoring current processes, drafts, policies and applicable regulation and providing recommendations to enhance company processes, policies and procedures. Senior Legal Associate has strong knowledge and recognized set of skills applied in managing tasks.
Full legal support of business, including:
- Providing expert and strategic legal advice to management
- Researching and evaluating different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues
- Drafting of contract templates and reviewing contracts related to company business
- Support to Operator`s Relationship, HR and other Dept.’s during projects and daily tasks
- Participation in arbitration proceedings (debts collection, contestation of FAS decisions etc.)
- Drafting of local documents (such as labor, compliance policies and procedures, etc.), harmonization and localization of global policies
- Higher education degree, law
- Proven track record and experience in a similar role;
- Areas of expertise: telecom law, labor law, corporate law, intellectual property;
- Strong legal function administration skills;
- Strategic thinking;
- Full professional fluency in English.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Zendesk, Uber, and WhatsApp. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Big and complex infrastructure – When we talk about a large system, we really mean it. Our platform generates traffic that measures in millions of messages every minute.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities, wellness budget... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.