Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
- St Petersburg, Russia
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: People Operations
- Office: Saint Petersburg (Russia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Our People Operations team represents the backbone of Infobip’s growth and continuous success by finding and attracting the very best talents in the market. In the Talent Acquisition team we are not only hiring but constantly working in TA projects in a global scale. Also, we guarantee that the onboarding program can be an extraordinary experience for all new Bippers.
You know you are doing a good job when you:
- Successfully collaborate with hiring managers and key stakeholders to understand their hiring needs
- Proactively source potential candidates through job portals, LinkedIn, contacts, and events
- Manage the full cycle talent acquisition process and ensure a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Ensure quality hires through effective recruiting and onboarding
- Reduce cost of hire and time to fill
- Ensure that the new employees’ first day and onboarding program are planned and executed in a top-notch manner
- Follow recruitment trends in order to attract and retain the best talents
- Assist in developing and executing a recruitment strategy that fits the needs of the company and region
- Ensure the Data quality in the ATS, and promote the data driven culture
- Maintain data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis and be responsible for people related HR documentation
- Represent Infobip internally and externally at events
- Support employer branding, networking, and relationship building with potential candidate communities to continually build and enhance the talent pool for the organization
- Act as a brand ambassador in social media
More about you:
- You seek to make an impact through attracting and hiring the very best talent in the market
- You have 5+ years of recruiting experience, preferably in recruitment agencies, IT companies, or a combination of both.
- Excited about a challenging position in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with ATS and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Experience with Data Analytics (Dashboards, trend, metrics, KPIs, etc.) would be a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to form effective working relationships with people at all levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Take initiative and proactively seek creative solutions
- Proficient level both written and spoken in English
- Flexible to attend specialized training and education abroad
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Zendesk, Uber, and WhatsApp. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Big and complex infrastructure – When we talk about a large system, we really mean it. Our platform generates traffic that measures in millions of messages every minute.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities, wellness budget... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
- TA Team - Last but not least, we have an awesome Talent Acquisition team in 13 our Engineering hubs! Waiting for you!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.