Industry Advisory Executive
- Department: Presales
- Office: Singapore (Singapore)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions. Join our development forces in deploying the code that powers the performance of the Infobip platform.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Industry Advisory Executive is an individual contributor role responsible for handling Infobip’s top segment Industry customers on global level. The purpose of this role is to be the trusted advisor to customers, help them gain business success using Infobip solutions. They will partner with internal cross-functional teams to understand customer goals and key performance metrics and exceed those goals throughout customer life cycle. They are responsible for adoption and expansion of Infobip products and services with assigned base of customers.
Top priority for this role is to ensure high-quality experience for our customers, resulting with their satisfaction and advocacy.
What will you be doing?
Industry Strategy & GTM Planning
- Oversee the development of Industry business plan aligned with Infobip GTM Strategy
- Provide guidance to Enable/Industrialize Presales, Sales, Customer Success, Marketing and the broader Virtual Account Team
- Influence and “Industrialize” Business Partners and oversee engagements
- Oversee the development of Industry relevant account strategies working with Presales and Sales teams
- Oversee the collaboration and execution with Marketing on Events, Social and Digital plans to develop leads leveraging new content, benchmarking, tools available
- Present at industry and customer conferences
Business Development / Demand Acceleration
- Work as part of one Virtual Account Team to jointly develop and refine customer deliverables to incorporate industry relevance and differentiated value proposition
- Guide thought leadership development, practice development project for key line of business buying centers in industry
- Oversee and coach team members to lead early-stage customer executive meetings
Customer Engagement to Deliver Revenue
- Oversee industry relevant customer engagements to nurture opportunities
- Be a spokesperson for Infobip Industry strategy with the customer – share our digital transformation vision with executives including product investments/roadmap, strategic acquisitions, and partnerships
- Leverage relationship with the customer to qualify leads and help facilitate cross-sell and up-sell opportunities for the account executive team
- Establish and nurture “Trustable Advisor” relationship with senior customer executive
Insights / Practice Development
- Influence the evolution of Industry specific end-to-end customer experience scenarios with continuously giving additional customer perspective to the internal stakeholders
- Be the voice of customer back to our Product organization, communicate trending customer feedback and ideas
- Leading internal Industry community through knowledge sharing and cross-regional transfer of successful Industry practices
- Organize and orchestrate cross functional resources to build COE/COP
- Have an excellent overview of competition and latest industry trends
More about you:
- You have 10 + years of Banking Industry experience in leading/senior roles or leading/senior Industry consulting role
- You possess deep expertise in Banking Industry strategy and execution, focusing on digital transformation, customer experience and automation
- You’re passionate about enabling digital solutions and cloud with high levels of technology adoption
- Your strong interpersonal skills make you able to advice and collaborate diverse team members and external parties
- You have experience and credibility operating at CxO and stakeholder levels as well as in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
Learn as you grow – Starting from an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
Opportunity Knocks. Often – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities. #LI-KL2