- Vodnjan, Croatia
- Department: Profitability Management
- Office: Vodnjan (Croatia)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by supporting our clients in times of need.
We are hiring in our offices in Croatia.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Our platform is the heart of Infobip, processing up to 300 million transactions daily, but having 24/7 worldwide support is what makes it so great. To maintain our business healthy, we have to take care of our purchase prices and keep them correct for almost a million of records offered by and coming in from thousands of various suppliers. As a Pricing Analyst, you will directly impact the profitability of our services in order to have our client's needs satisfied in the best possible way.
What Pricing Analyst are doing?
- Scheduling, updating, and verifying purchase prices using different tools and methods.
- Traffic charges monitoring.
- Maintenance of Networks, analyzing the prefix updates; implementing and updating the changes in our infrastructure.
- Updating advanced routing features in order to have purchase prices set correctly.
- Definition and establishment of internal pricing-related procedures.
- Assisting in the initial integration process.
- Basic knowledge of querying languages.
- High-level communication skills when dealing with clients and colleagues.
- High level of persistence and concentration regarding working on repetitive tasks.
- Written and spoken fluency in English.
- Analytical approach to technical problem-solving in a dynamic environment.
- Understanding of telecom environment is considered an asset.
- Ability to build positive, lasting relationships with colleagues.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Big and complex infrastructure – When we talk about a large system, we really mean it. Our platform generates traffic that measures in millions of messages every minute.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with a strong impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, the company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!