- Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
- Department: Analytics
- Office: Bogotá (Colombia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Procurement team is one of the core teams that drive the business by handling the connections with supplier aggregators and securing reliable connections for transferring traffic from enterprises to end users worldwide.
Procurement’s main task is to maintain good relations with existing partners, as well as monitoring and analyzing dynamic market changes. They are in charge of negotiation about the prices and new conditions, services and solutions with our Partners, worldwide. Besides maintaining relation with current Partners, Procurement members are in charge of finding the new potential providers and enabling processes for establishing the connectivity with them.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You successfully evaluate the offers by testing the service to check if they meet our standards and analyzing prices to see whether they are lucrative for us to accept
- You are relentless negotiator of the prices and new conditions, services and solutions with Partners worldwide
- You negotiate payment terms and prepare draft contracts for new connections
- You enjoy doing analysis, forecasts and market research
- You manage to solve tasks as quickly as the this dynamic environment requires you to
- You measure your success by discovering excellent new suppliers on your own
More about you:
- Your academic background ins in Business, IT or any other equivalent degree
- You have at least 1 year of experience on similar positions in procurement or purchasing departments, is a plus the experience in IT/Telco industries.
- You are fluent writtena and spoken in English
- Very meticulous and interested in international business
- An individual with ability to adapt fast and like working in a high-paced environment independently and within a team environment
- Strongly oriented on details
- Able to organize and track your work well
- Not afraid to raise issues and drive change because you seek to make an impact
- A proficient user of Excel and highly fluent in English, both spoken and written
- An individual who builds positive, lasting relationships with colleagues in the team
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Big and complex infrastructure – When we talk about a large system, we really mean it. Our platform generates traffic that measures in millions of messages every minute.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with a strong impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, Talk about a balanced lifestyle!