Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
- Department: People Operations
- Office: Guadalajara (Mexico)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. And we are just starting. In Infobip we care for people, not just employees.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Talent Acquisition Team is responsible for the entire hiring process with the purpose to hire the best possible people in the market for further development of our products with an emphasis on engineering and technology. And our hiring goals, well they are quite big :)
What will you do at Infobip?
- Your main focus will be supporting hiring IT (scarce or "hard to find") profiles for departments Engineering and Product Development departments.
- Proactively source potential candidates through job portals, LinkedIn, contacts, and events.
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process and ensure a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs.
- Follow recruitment trends in order to attract and retain the best talents.
- Develop and execute a recruitment strategy that best fits the needs of the company and satisfies the current hiring needs.
- Maintain data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis and be responsible for hiring-related HR documentation.
- Represent Infobip internally and externally at events, support employer branding, networking, and relationship building with potential candidate communities.
- Support any recruitment-related projects: such as internal mobility, referral program, Career site improvements, etc...
- You have experience working as an in-house recruiter or in recruitment agencies, working in Information Technology or Telco industries.
- You had a chance to work with different tech profiles and you have good understanding of different technologies and related job roles.
- You have knowledge and understanding of local IT market.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to form effective working relationships with people at all levels.
- You have the flexibility and willingness to challenge organizational culture where necessary.
- You have excellent organizational skills.
- Experienced in use of LinkedIn, Applicant Tracking Systems (SmartRecruiters, Greenhouse, etc.) and other job search engines.
- Strong communication and interviewing skills.
- You are a proficient user of both written and spoken Spanish and English.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
Cutting edge processes – We make sure that the tools we use are up to the industry standards and you will use are our newly implemented HRIS solution along with LinkedIn Talent Solutions, Smart Recruiters, Slack, Teams, etc.
Educational budget – Decide with your team how to spend it, is it on conferences, online courses or certifications.
Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Learn as you grow – Your personalized on-boarding program, to internal education and conferences, we really invest heavily in employee learning and development.