Head of Marketing, APAC
- Department: Marketing
- Office: Singapore (Singapore)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
- Partner with an enthusiastic global marketing team to develop and manage a marketing plan across the designated territory, built on the target audiences, and to identify innovative marketing ideas for customer acquisition and growth.
- Ability to build an integrated marketing plan across events, PR, partnerships, digital advertising, account-based marketing, and thought leadership campaigns to drive growth within the targeted region
- Oversee the regional content strategy and implement powerful and engaging content for distribution via local channels
- Work closely with the Event Manager to drive innovative event experiences and culturally relevant content aligned to the different markets
- Work with global marketing agency and/or global digital marketing team to develop and execute online ads, paid media and inbound marketing to drive lead acquisition
- Manage the region’s customer advocacy program and partner with global customer marketing teams.
- Support with the PR agency relationship, help with the brand storytelling and identify matter experts across the region’s business
- Build and cultivate relationships with key partners and influencers in the industry
- Drive projects, adhere to budgets, and oversee functions including content development, media relations, event planning and digital experience.
- Forecast and track ROI of campaigns to meet and/or exceed the regions pipeline, revenue and retention targets aligning with the regional marketing budget
- Follow competitor activities and facilitates the distribution of information to the business areas and marketing.
- Align with and manages relations with the regional marketing coordinator at HQ as well as other key stakeholders at HQ, liaise, maintain schedules and reports.
- Monitor invoicing and ensure appropriate sign-off according to office policy.
- Support regional requirements on regional /corporate website
- 10+ years of experience in leading marketing teams across a wider region
- Experience in managing numerous projects simultaneously, in a fast-paced, adaptable environment
- Have experience with owning and managing budgets
- Are agile and understand the various marketing pillars
- Have customer-centricity as a mindset
- Know how to identify the most relevant opportunities for innovation and improvement
- Have the experience of designing and delivering processes within a large organization
- Enjoy both strategic thinking and hands-on work
- Find being systematic and organized your natural way of work
- Have strong communication skills, achieving understanding and alignment with main stakeholders
- Are an excellent coordinator and collaborator, and enjoy working with a wide array of people, with diverse backgrounds, knowing how to adjust your communication with all of them
- Excellent level of English
Why our employees choose us and grow?
- Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are a fast-growing international company and you will be in the center of its progress in your dedicated region.
- Learning – Our employees go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry. This job is an excellent chance to grow into a talent acquisition superstar with exceptional knowledge of IT and telecom industry.
- Mobility – Opportunity to embark on exciting business trips to help our clients and partners achieve market leadership.
- Compensation – We strive to provide a competitive benefits package for our employees.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more.