Microsoft Alliance Manager
- Zagreb, Croatia
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Strategic Partnership
- Office: Zagreb (Croatia)
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over 70% of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users.
Alpha Centauri is our new campus in Zagreb and we're looking for you to join us in the continuous Infobip success story, on this occasion by providing top food service to our employees.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Microsoft Alliance Manager is an individual contributor role in the HQ Partnerships structure. The main focus of this role is to contribute to the growth of the Microsoft Alliance by optimal development and management of partnership programs with the goal of increase revenue generated or influenced by the partnership with Microsoft.
Microsoft Alliance Manager will work with Microsoft to develop go-to-market strategies, establish and track business goals represented in number of new clients (revenue & gross profit) generated for Infobip through that partnership.
What will you do at Infobip?
- Work with regional partnerships and sales teams to localize GTM strategies in collaboration with Microsoft.
- Forecast business growth, track and analyze existing relationships with Microsoft as well as identify further areas of opportunity for growth.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel within Microsoft.
- Meets assigned targets for growth in revenue/gross profit.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones associate with productive partner relationship.
- Manages potential partner conflict with other Infobip sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to partner rules and engagement.
- Align cross-functional teams to ensure partnership projects are successfully and timely implemented.
- Create and manage a recurring partner communication strategy, including quarterly business reviews and potential new opportunities and feature updates
- Partner relationship management (in Salesforce) – all data related to Partnerships is accurately inserted in CRM system
- Organizes Partnership related events and drives similar initiatives/activities related to improvement of Infobip’s relationship with Microsoft.
- Enables acquisition of new customers through management of Partnership and collaboration with Infobip’s Sales representatives on all relevant markets for Microsoft’s GTM.
- Develops high value relationships at the Executive level of the partner.
- Builds a structured approach to partner business development and for relationship management
- Demonstrates market expertise and a deep understanding of customer’s organization to drive customer decisions toward company’s solutions and products
- Assists in brand/market awareness and opportunity development by delivering subject matter expertise and thought leadership to the market via forums, conferences, panels and PR activities
- Ensures a seamless transition of customer responsibility to the CSMs following a successful implementation.
- Provides inputs to the PO and Marketing teams about the vertical they are covering, organizes and defines use cases; scales the new processes and approach towards vertical to sales teams in the assigned region or on a global level.
- Advance Infobip’s position within Microsoft’s ecosystem
- Leverage P2P programs to engage Microsoft Partners and onboard them to Infobip’s Partnership Program.
More about you:
- You have at least 5 years of relevant working experience
- You posses great English skills, both verbal and written
- You have project management skills
- You are a tech-savvy and thrive on complex technological environments
- You are familiar with Microsoft partner processes and know how to drive Co-sell programs through Microsoft Partner Center
- You are familiar with Salesforce
- Possessing knowledge about other Microsoft tools (e.g MS Dynamics) is a plus
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more, such as Viber, Zendesk and O2. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
Interested? Let's get the process rolling!
Apply now and get involved in something great! If you are interested, please follow the application link in order to apply and submit your CV. #LI-KL2