P2P Shared Service Center Specialist (Purchase to Pay)
- Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
- Department: Finance
- Office: Bogotá (Colombia)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full stack cloud communication platform (CPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions. Join our development forces in deploying the code that powers the performance of the Infobip platform.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Your work in the P2P Shared Service Center Specialist plays a crucial part in ensuring continuous success of the company and supporting process of Purchase to Pay (P2P) in the transformation, standardization of processes and procedures and creating our new finance operating model. We are in the process of developing a new global shared services organization aimed to maximize operational excellence and to establish strong controlling and reporting framework. This is an exciting opportunity to lead a team and drive change initiatives as part of our transformation journey.
Your Main Responsibilities Will Be
- Working closely with the Team Leader to ensure the smooth running of Purchase to Pay and Travel request management
- Recording Account payables in ERP on a daily basis for all countries of the region
- Payment of daily allowances and reimbursements
- General administrative and financial affairs
- Keeping various records and statistics
- Follows the accounting and auditing processes and procedures in the conduct of its business
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial statements
- Develops and enhances reports it pulls from business databases
More about you
- You have 4+ years of experience in P2P and AP for multicultural teams in the Americas Region in global financial structures. .
- You have experience in general accounting, taxes, account payables & receivables, consolidation, fixed assets, closed period, reporting, etc.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or other equivalent degree
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially in Excel (Advanced level)
- Knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics 365 or other ERPs
- Written and spoken fluency in English is essential
- Knowledge of USGAAP or IFRS
- Experience in Share Service Center is highly desirable
- You are fluent in Spanish and English, plus proficiency in Portuguese
- Able to work effectively within a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
Cutting edge technology & processes – We make sure that our tech stack is updated to latest versions, if we are talking Java, we’re talking up to Java 14. To us, continuous delivery and integration aren't just buzzwords - all our teams combined deploy something new every 4 minutes for our global in-house product.
Educational budget – Decide with your team how to spend it, is it on conferences, online courses or certifications.
Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Learn as you grow – Starting from the Orientation and Engineering Week and your personalized onboarding program, to internal education, our 3-day Dev Days conference, Hackathons and conferences, we really invest heavily in employee learning and development.
Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading IT companies, mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, and many more.