Senior Partner Growth Executive
- São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil
- Department: Operator Partnerships
- Office: São Paulo (Brazil)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full stack cloud communication platform (CPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Establishing a relationship with mobile networks of LATAM, to create partnership models applicable for domestic markets across the region.
- Expanding the relationships with existing partners by identifying and creating new opportunities (cross-sell)
- Driving implementation of Telco products for realized opportunities
- Driving realization of CPaaS Business Solutions
- Identifying and creating upsell opportunities
- Driving implementation of Telco products for realized upsell opportunities
- Improving MNO relationships
- Enabling high MNO satisfaction
- Tracking market and industry trends
- Collecting and transferring information from the market to internal product and solution departments
- Monitoring legal regulations
- Preparing documentation for specific services to MNOs when required
More about you:
- You are professional with vast experience in the telecom industry (you have experience in telecommunication or IT industry).
- You have a strong network and developed a personal brand with the MNOs in LATAM
- A bachelor's degree in Telecommunications, Electronic or Systems Engineering would be advantageous
- Advanced proficiency English (both written and spoken) and advanced Spanish proficiency.
- You have strong analytical and organizational skills, with a systematic approach to problems and passion towards technology
- Your knowledge of MS office package is great
- You are not afraid to engage in the sales process and negotiations.
- You are very organised and have a track record of completing your tasks in time while paying strict attention to details.
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- You like to travel and be in touch with different cultures.
When you become a part of Infobip you can expect:
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity, openness, fairness and persistence are the drivers of our company
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading IT companies, mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, and many more
- Compensation & benefits – Competitive salary, covered travel expenses, team buildings, coffee, healthy snacks and beverages in the office
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalization
- All the IT Equipment for your needs! We have a special team taking care of your equipment needs